Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-04-2000, 07:33 PM   #1
delko

I did not collect the badge from Joril in chapter 5 just past the bridge. Is there any way I can progress in the game without the badge or is there a way to get that badge. When I go back there it is not there anymore. I have 5 of the 6 badges but am just missing this one.

Any hints and tips would be gratefully received as I have done everything I can.

D
Old 10-07-2000, 09:15 PM   #2
Larry

I have mentioned in a previous inquiry that I would e-mail you guys the item, but I don't know if that is possible...Also, someone may know the hack code to make the item appear in your inventory...Alright guys...who out there knows the hack for the badges ??? This is a worthy cause...
Old 10-10-2000, 07:28 AM   #3
gilles

I suggest you go back to get Joril's badge. It is not a long way and you get some valuable experience point and magic items. (From Joril and also another Auril priest). Joril is located on the southwest of the map and you need the book about dwarven bridges located in the library (left end side).
Old 10-10-2000, 09:34 AM   #4
Petrarcus ap Bhaal

You will need all six badges to advance in the game. If the badge isn't there anymore, you can only get it through cheating. Download the IWD character control program from TeamBG (www.teambg.com), and edit your inventory. You could also use the CLUAConsole method, and create another Joril. For the codes you should visit TeamBG too (I don't have them).

Petrarcus ap Bhaal.