Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 10-16-2000, 06:36 PM   #1
Asprine

please!!!! help me.... i don't know how to larrel will use the heartstone gem.,.... after i gave to his mage the pieces of astrolab (i guess there are 4 of them) Larrel doesn't talk to me even his mage... Larrel only toldto me the stuff of FREE MY PEOPLE AFTER THAT WHAT IV'E GOTTA DO !!! PLEASE ANSWER

THANK'S ATT: ASPRINE
Old 10-16-2000, 07:21 PM   #2
Petrarcus ap Bhaal

Have you killed all the Elven shadows (Priests and Warriors) in the Tower? You must do these two quests to speak to Larrel (I guess - always did those before talking to him myself). Just explore a bit more in the SH I'd say (especially the upper levels).

Petrarcus ap Bhaal.