Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2001, 08:31 AM   #21
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, I have two dogs... Candy and Spot... but... they are women... so.. I canno get any lessons... or lest me be turned to a dog cat!

------------------

My love for her is beyond words... beyond time... you know this
Old 08-18-2001, 08:36 AM   #22
Istaron
Banned User

The MOST funny about this is that you can change the title to "Who needs a woman" without loosing many points

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen

[This message has been edited by Istaron (edited 08-18-2001).]
Old 08-18-2001, 08:48 AM   #23
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
OK...hold on...I got something to say about that. (And I am not a dog...)
I do everything for Karen, before myself.

I don't like sports, and we don't care about the paper

Karen laughs so hard at me, she gets hiccups, daily!

I cook most of the time, and since I lived in Mexico for two years, I can eat anything Karen wants to put in front of me.

I love to go out with her! Anywhere is great.

I do not own a weapon, but I pay for ADT home security...

We do not have cable, nor even an antena. The movies we buy are mutually enjoyed.

I do not snore (says Karen), I do not slobber, (unless she wants me to)...nevermind...and I understand when she just wants to snuggle.

Karen admits to all of her friends and associates that she has a better man than any of them have, and they all agree. I have women at work begging to rent me from her for a few days, or at least pay me to teach their old dawgs some new tricks.

Wow Larry!!! You are the man of my DREAMS!! Will you marry me??

Oh wait! Dang it!! You can't!!! I'm not divorced yet, I'm way too old for you, and worse yet, my name is not "Karen"!

Life really is NOT fair!! *mumble* *mumble* *cuss* *grump*

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 08-18-2001).]
Old 08-18-2001, 09:45 AM   #24
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Then again:

It's hard to understand why women love cats; Cats are independant, they dont listen, they dont come in when you call, like to stay out all night, come home when it suits them and expect to be fed and stroked, then wnat to be left alone and sleep.

So it seems every quality women love in cats, they hate in men... :crazy1:

------------------
Old 08-18-2001, 11:04 AM   #25
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Istaron:
The MOST funny about this is that you can change the title to "Who needs a woman" without loosing many points

Old 08-18-2001, 11:12 AM   #26
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Then again:

It's hard to understand why women love cats; Cats are independant, they dont listen, they dont come in when you call, like to stay out all night, come home when it suits them and expect to be fed and stroked, then wnat to be left alone and sleep.

So it seems every quality women love in cats, they hate in men... :crazy1:

Shhhhh don't tell anyone I told you this but some of us women like some of those qualities in men like being independent and not listening to everything we say. Not listening to everything we say let's us know they can't be whipped. If my man don't come in when I call its his loss and he works nights too so staying out all night is OK with me. As far as coming home when it suits him, if he has other things to do, that is fine but then we get to the being fed and stroked thing LOL...if I cook, I cook and if I don't (which sometimes I don't), I expect him to be capable of making a sandwich on his own. We'll just skip the being stroked thing for the most part but I don't mind giving a good massage to a guy who deserves it and if a guy wants to be left alone to sleep, well...I'd check him for a fever and if he's OK, I know that I got lucky!

------------------

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-18-2001).]

Old 08-18-2001, 11:51 AM   #27
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Shhhhh don't tell anyone I told you this but some of us women like some of those qualities in men like being independent and not listening to everything we say...........
Nice one Moni - for a moment there I was worried that you belonged to the "A Woman Needs a Man Like a Fish Needs a Bicycle" faction. I can now go off and eat charred food at a bbq tonight with my mind at rest

Oh and before I forget, it is a truth universally acknowledged that the cooking/cremating of food outdoors is a male prerogative.

------------------
Regards

Mouse

[This message has been edited by Mouse (edited 08-18-2001).]
Old 08-18-2001, 11:56 AM   #28
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Nice one Moni - for a moment there I was worried that you belonged to the "A Woman Needs a Man Like a Fish Needs a Bicycle" faction. I can now go off and eat charred food at a bbq tonight with my mind at rest

Oh and before I forget, it is a truth universally acknowledged that the cooking/cremating of food outdoors is a male prerogative.

LOL, Yes, I need a man in my life...I love 'em!
I can appreciate the charred bbq factor too...always nice to have a change from the same old same old properly cooked and chewable meats at the dinnertable.

------------------

Old 08-20-2001, 09:12 AM   #29
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Quote:
Shhhhh don't tell anyone I told you this but some of us women like some of those qualities in men like being independent and not listening to everything we say. Not listening to everything we say let's us know they can't be whipped. If my man don't come in when I call its his loss
Girlfriends who are *always* willing to do what you want to do, and have no mind or tastes of their own are boring! What do you want to do? Whatever you want to do! Arghhh!!! I admit it's nice every once in awhile but not all the time! Moni exactly what did you mean by that last line?
Or am I to young to know?

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Old 08-20-2001, 10:04 AM   #30
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
If my man don't come in when I call its his loss

Moni exactly what did you mean by that last line?
Or am I to young to know?
That if he does not come when I call him, his dinner will get cold!

P.S. I know what you mean by the "whatever you want to do kind of people"
I am not afraid to say what I want to do as a suggestion and like having someone around who can suggest things as well...the best days are when you can do them all.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 08-20-2001).]