Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-27-2005, 07:16 AM   #71
Link
Jack Burton

Once again I bother you with my boring rowing stories. I came in third this weekend on an international regatta in Amsterdam. A Danish rower was first, and the second place went to an Irish rower, which means I was the first one to finish from my country.

To be honest, that doesn't mean anything, 'cause A) there weren't any preliminary rounds, and B) not everyone was present (i.e. there are others in that same category, some of whom are better than I am, but they weren't participating).

Check these two links for two pictures of me:

http://www.nlroei.nl/Fotoboek-display-37416.html
http://www.nlroei.nl/Fotoboek-display-37415.html

Other pictures of the regatta can be found in the same album. To my regret, everything is in Dutch so if you are interested in watching the pictures (which I doubt) you may have some trouble finding your way.

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 08:20 AM   #72
WillowIX
Apophis

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

Gosh, I feel like a lurker or something. It's way past time to sneak in and drop a post or two.

And haven't I noted some changes in here. Cloudy seems to have stop posted, "only" 17000 posts?

Plants a kiss on everyone who thinks they deserve one. That would be all of you wouldn't it ehh? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh my, what a horrible avatar. And my little dolphin seems to have vanished.

[ 06-27-2005, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 06-27-2005, 08:59 AM   #73
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Your dolphin is there on your DL forum post, Willow. Made me smile when I saw it, it did

Good to see you again! How's Jackie? And my apologies, 'cause I think I just spelled her name wrong [img]smile.gif[/img] It's been so long, you know...

As for me, spent the weekend doing pretty much nothing. Had to cut the grass early Saturday morning because we had someone out to propose a wireless fence for our dog, and then the neighborhood Fourth of July parade (a week early, so people would actually show up). That turned into the neighborhood drinking/festivity bash, which started with one person saying "margaritas at my house... 30 minutes" and didn't finish until sometime in the late hours of the evening. I came and left the party three times...

Today or tomorrow I get to swap out my rented cable modem from the cable company for my own. I figure I've bought the cable company's modem for them long ago... time to stop doing that [img]graemlins/twocents.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 09:05 AM   #74
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

Welcome back Willow!

I got back from my sailing trip on Friday, and haven't yet posted. It was amazing... we didn't do much sailing cos the wind always seemed to be in our faces, but we saw real live wild ones!

EDIT: *ahem* The "ones" I mentioned are, of course, dolphins. I can't see why you couldn't figure that out.

[ 06-27-2005, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Callum ]
Old 06-27-2005, 09:39 AM   #75
wellard
Dracolisk

Hello Willow [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Good to see you and your dolphin again, you have been missed, and thanks for the kiss

So tell us what is going on in your world while I put the 'good morning to the Americas' coffee pot on for everyone in the cafe [img]graemlins/goodmorning.gif[/img]

Checks his worse than normal spelling mistakes and decides to go to bed

[ 06-27-2005, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 10:15 AM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Willow! Long time no see! We'll pass around chocolate and any goody you like in honor of your visit!

Link, that's so cool even without the preliminaries or other stuff, you still did GOOD for that race so Congrats!

I'm off to shop for lamps with a friend. She needs a new one for her room and has a specific kind in mind so we're off to a few specialized lighting stores. See you later!
Old 06-27-2005, 11:14 AM   #77
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hi Willow! Nice to see you again! [img]smile.gif[/img] Are you still playing Sacred?

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 05:59 PM   #78
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi there, Willow! How's Canadian medicine and surgery doing these days?
Old 06-27-2005, 11:47 PM   #79
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
Gosh, I feel like a lurker or something.
Heya! So now you're a fellow lurker? . Good to see you!

How is everyone?

I'm still in SoCal, until Thursday at least and its still fun here. Jen's almost drunk and she saying how tomorrow she's getting her wax. And she's hitting me for it. [img]smile.gif[/img] . Seriously though, the weather's nice here and the fish tacos are great. Then I get to go to Canook land. The adverts here suck though, especially the one on right now. And for the record, I'm not drunk - at least, I'm able to type without errors. Yay?

But anyway, what's everyone else up to?
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 11:52 PM   #80
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I am not drunk or almost drunk [img]tongue.gif[/img]
We're watching Nanny 911 atm, then Hell's Kitchen, then I'm going to put in Nightmare Before Xmas ^^
Hope everyone is doing ok. Bacardi and coke is goooood btw.
My normal laptop is broken btw, seems like the hard drive is about to crash
When Coling goes to Canada, I'm leaving the same day to stay with my bf for a couple weeks [img]smile.gif[/img] We're both going to have fun with the significant others!
<3 all