Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2002, 10:08 PM   #1
Tiamat
Banned User

This is a hodge podge rpg.... with many different universes colliding. There are EXTENSIVE rules...... please read.

RULES (altho this is MOSTLY a 'no rulez' thing there are some specific restrictions)

1. If you choose to have a mecha/giant robot using character (or just be the robot but see below*) your DBZ powerlevel may NOT ever go over 50. If you are a Saiyan using a mecha (why but anyways) your power cannot ever go past 1200. *- If you are an android/robotic character, your power cannot ever go over 500 (gundam wing type) or 12,000 000 (dbz type) I did this 'unbalancing/likes dbz better' thing because the Gundam types have beamrifles and the blasts can kill a planet quickly...... uther wise it would too uber.
2.Only Nameks may regenerate (limbs, organs, etc), but it does wear down the namek (to provent uberness) and you CANNOT regenerate your head! (unless you are a dragon (see extensive rules on them) you cannot regenerate your head so dont act stupid!)

3. I will say yes to you controlling WingZero or any Gundam with MY consent ONLY! Otherwise, you start with an Ares or a Leo or maybe a Taurus (space faring Leo).

Races (altho no actual classes, there are only 2 'classes'- Fighter (dbz) or Pilot (Gundam) and NO! you cannot be like Babidi! He is TOOO cheapers!)
Altho all races can be pilots, it is sort of silly seeing a Frieza-Kin in a mech.

RACES
Saiyan- Your standard saiyan from DBZ. You can become ape (Oozaru) but your temperary power (from the start is like 110) is raised to 890. With training, you can improve this. Super Saiyan is extremly hard to get to and is quite a challenge to even raise anger to that level- in english: Yu not super saiyan til I say or you are 'worthy' of it.
Namek- Ah, yes the regenerator. You can regenerate any part of you (besides your head) instantly but requires stamina..... when your arms chopped off you will be doing this.... at a cost tho (weaker during the regeneration)
You may gain high power- but it is medium compared to a saiyan later.

Human- This is the WEAKEST for dbz fighting. A human's body may only hold a power of 3 000 000 before exploding. Suit yourself in a mecha instead.

Android- You begin with the second highest power (Frieza-Kin is the highest at the start) and can only go up to 12,000 000 without a major tune up.

Frieza Kin- Ever wanted to be Frieza? This is THE closest Im letting you get to being him (I will infuse both dbz npcs and gundam!) You begin with the power of 400- but here me now and believe me now- You only really power up considerably by transforming. Upto 4 you may have. At 100% 4th form, you are looking at a power a little over 30,000 at the start. While you may think your sooo powerful now... wait til that saiyan with power of a million kills you! bye bye frieza kin. You may only transform ONCE altho if it is a minor transformation....... (like if the second form is like Freeza's second, I will let you revert to first form aslong as it isnt 2 drastic of a change.... tho no 4th form-3rd form changes tho......) so use your transformations WISELY. You dont have to use the traditional frieza colors either. Aslong as you resemble Freeza in some way (in appearance) the sky's the limit.

I dont want to cramp your style on your frieza kin- but here are some ground rules on forms:
1st: Try to keep it small. Thats All I ask
2nd: You should be bigger than the first (and try to look like the first but have more buff features.... or something like that)
3rd: This is where I let you choose your 3rd and final forms. A few ideas if stuck- Make your 3rd your monstrous form! Get a huge head if you wish! Make your shoulder blades stick out! the sky's da limit peeps!
4th- All I ask is that 4th can never be taller than a saiyans ape form. The rest is up to you (you dont even have keep the same colors in final form!) It doesnt even have look like freeza.

Your maxium power level is 500 000 000. If you are still in first form...... whoa! congrats! You can take on easily anyone but a Dragon.
They can still beat you silly.... but you can survive in space and they cant so king them if needed *but the dragons energy shield will protect them from space and most shots... but it WILL go down in a few blasts*.

Dragon- Well, this is for the power player turbo. You are and will be the strongest being- on one condition; You MAY NOT use your Energy Shield until everybody else is able to land a decent punch on you. You may regenerate all limbs (including head) and can only be truly killed if you are blown up......... In short, you are like Cell. You may only be killed if you are completly obliterated. Sounds good so far? Dont count on it being a fun fun trip......... you level and raise power S-L-O-W-L-Y. You only start with Wyrmling Rage (the way to speed up your slow powering up) and eventually get Celestial Gold Dragon Ferocity (which is almost as strong as my admin master dragon!)

Soo..... if you like being watched.... by allmeans be the dragon..
Old 05-10-2002, 02:29 PM   #2
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I choose to be Anabel Gato, and as my first act I will steal the GPO2A Dendrolium with 2 Nuclear Missiles From gundam 0083, Messing with me will result in your demise, JOIN with ME Zeon and we shall SMITE the Federation! if you are not of earth you must Join our number! The Fact that the Feddies put nukes on this gundam was PROOF that they had no peacefull intentions! MUWAAHHAHAH!! TO JABROW! OR BUST! WE shall smite the feddies! SEIG ZEON!!

*cho unaki steps up in his GPO1A*

"HEY! STOP! Thats one of OURS!"

"...Son, You don't udnerstand, I fight for justice and the side of space, and Space outnumbers Earth itself, YOU CANNOT FIGHT what you CANNOT understand! So get out of my way, rookie!"

"SIR YES SIR!! *salues*"

..."I'm the enemie you idiot! YAAAH!"

*gundam lightsaber duel here*

*GPO2A wins and gets away*

*cho unak:"Damn he had a sheild! that wasn't fair"*
Old 05-11-2002, 07:09 PM   #3
Tiamat
Banned User

I'm a Frieza Kin called Exor. I have a upside down black triangle head with purple muscles....... and I am around 5 ft tall. I am not very strong.... .but I can power up (basically I am freeza's first form with my head and colors (dont have the power tho...... got the armor tho!)
My eyes radiate with evil as they are blood red..... I'll make you float......... HAHAAHAHA!
Watch me......... *begins to raise power.....*

Exor Power: 422 (before it was 400)
And I am just beginning.....
Old 05-11-2002, 07:37 PM   #4
Tiamat
Banned User

Power: 489!
Old 05-13-2002, 06:58 AM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

are you talking to me? Oh im sorry *pulls trigger*

whoops my finger slipped...

whoops my finger sliped...

OH Im sorry! I thought that was the button NOT to launch a nuclear warhead up your ass...

*zeon high command gets on radio* "ANABELL! ANABELL! CAN YOU HEAR ME?"

"of course I ca- *electromagnetic pulse cuts of all communications*"

"...hello? HELLO? DAMNIT GATO! Where's the nightmare of solomen when you need him!!!"

"He's off the map sir, i think something might have happened on planet earth!"

"well then let's send in the whole batalion, we cant let the feddies have that gundam!"

"*is still pressing buttons*Yellow? Zeon High Command? Huh? *sees glowing figure emerge from the mushroom clouds*

O_O *pulls trigger some more*

[ 05-13-2002, 07:02 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 07-21-2002, 04:06 PM   #6
droidma
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hey may I join or is there not enough room
Old 07-22-2002, 01:39 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry, this dm is no longer at IW, so I'm closing the thread.