Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2001, 04:52 PM   #1
Fulliotomatix
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Question: In ToB some of the high level Bard abilities are the same as the Thief ones. These include the special traps ones.

I suppose it is irrelevant that a Bard has 0 points in trap setting? Can he still set these and I guess there is NO chance of failure???
Old 11-01-2001, 04:59 PM   #2
SecretMaster
Apophis

Welcome aboard Fullio, now about that bard. yes i read that to, but i'll have to find out in my bard game. I'm almost done, and i will post it up. in the meantime, we'll have to wait. I hope you'll find the clans to your liking, join anyone. I just signed up for Byronas's Order of Keldorn, and i might make a paldin one. Good luck!!

------------------
Tis your lives to waste
-Drizzt do Urden
Old 11-02-2001, 01:34 AM   #3
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I have completed ToB with a Blade before, so I am 1000% sure that there is no chance of failure when setting a Special Ability trap, my Blade had 14 Special Traps, and I loved setting them whenever I can.

PS: You might want to pose ToB related questions in the ToB Forum in the future.