Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-30-2001, 02:11 PM   #1
Ramsus
Welcomed New User

Ive asked this before but so many ppl post at these forums it was like on the 20th page of topics before anyone could look at it so here it goes: i would like to know how to look like a cowled wizard. I have shadowkeeper and it has a list of things you can change your appearance to look like but none of them are cowled wizards or anything that look even remotely like them. On the right side of the shadowkeeper there are the values and i was wondering if a certain value will allow me to look like a cowled wizard if anyone would know that value or knows a different way could you plz post? thank you

bye
Ramsus
Old 03-30-2001, 02:28 PM   #2
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

i went and cast some magic in the slums and a cowled enforcer showed up.
i ctrl+Q'ed him. then went into shadow keeper. here's what it says:
gender male
race human
alignment *blank* 0x00
class mage
kit none
racial enemy *blank*
appearance monk 0x6402

------------------
Old 03-30-2001, 07:10 PM   #3
Lord Shield

The way I played my berserker, you can look like a Cowled Wizard by blowing yourself up into overkill chunks (hee hee). Seriously, though, can you get it by playing with the character coloutrs/equipment?

Old 03-31-2001, 04:20 AM   #4
Bristowe
Elminster

Use Shadow Keeper and make your character use the "monk" animations, beware, it is "monk" NOT "humanfemale/malemonk"... ok?

------------------
Yes indeed...
Old 03-31-2001, 05:32 AM   #5
Dramnek_Ulk

if you have cheats activated you can just hold down ctrl and press 6 or 7 till you scroll throug hall the models till you get to the monk but beware some models crash the computer.

------------------
L'elamshin d'lil Ilythiiri zhah ulu har'luth jal