Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 06-29-2001, 12:17 AM   #1
DavidL
Dungeon Master

OK... I have three badges. I think I should have four, but I have NO idea where the fourth is. I got one from the mage/umber hulk (that is the one I seem to be missing), one from that pain-in--the-rump drow mage, one from the thief (who was really easy to kill) and one from the elf warrior in the fire pit. I have "unlocked" three of the floor plates at the base of the stairs. I was supposed to get something from the priest after breaking the idol, and after reading posts on various boards, I think it was suppsoed to be the dove badge. But I never got it. My inventory wwas full and he never offered it again.

To top it off, I don't know how to fix that darned bridge. I killed every nasty in the ice-pit, freed theslaves, and I saw on other boards that the lead slave was supposed to send me to someone for a book, but he never did. How can I get the book/fix the bridge?

How can I get the other badges?

How can I finish this blasted game?

I'm addicted and my supply just ran out... Can you help?

David
DavidL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 07:34 AM   #2
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

If you want to you can download Dale Keeper and give yourself those badges you should have gotten but didn't for some reason.
Get the Dale Keeper here...
http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/icewind/cheats.shtml
The book for fixing the bridge is still in the library where the slaves were hiding, I believe. If you go there and search the west side of that room you should find it. Either on the table or in one of the bookselves.

------------------

The line between good and evil is a razor sharp thing. Be careful of misteps,
as you may find yourself spitted upon your own blade.
Wulfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2001, 03:59 PM   #3
Axterix
Manshoon

Aye, the book is not on the slave leader, but instead, upon a slave on the opposite side of the escaped slave area. If you've freed them (or killed them) it should be on the ground there.
Axterix is offline   Reply With Quote