Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-02-2000, 12:43 AM   #1
ripugg
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think a glitche screwed me in the Shurugeon castle. I found 4 of the evil elements: the one Ardiben gave me, the one from the dungeon catecombs, the armory, and the vault. I've been to D'Soto's bedroom, but no other element. I ended up with a ?Runed Figure? that looks exactly like the thing from the Crypt at the begining of the game. I think I found this in the Tower. Has the game given me the wrong thing? The last saved game I have before picking up the ?Runed Figure? was pretty far back. Am I screwed, or did anyone else end up with this Figure and there's just somewhere I haven't looked?
Old 12-02-2000, 12:58 AM   #2
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That's it.
Old 12-02-2000, 10:58 AM   #3
Serath
Manshoon

The Ruined Figure is the artifact needed to complete the wizards guild quest in Ishad N'ha. The fifth evil element should be in D'Soto's tower. There is a chest beside his bed with the element inside. This is where I found it in my game, anyhow.

Serath
Old 12-02-2000, 11:39 AM   #4
Astyanax12

Are you sure you went to D'Soto bedroom? It's directly above where you found the vampire lady, you will know it because D'Soto himself is there, having a good old moan.

(The bedroom with the runed figure, the bookcase and the mechanism on the wall is Ardibren's bedroom. Above it is the chamber with the weird ritual stuff.)