Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-06-2002, 03:24 PM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Well as you arleady know, i've been following the rules by making all of my sigs 155X225 pixels in size... 225 being width and 155 being height...

but i was going through the rules and regs and apparently it says that if you mix 2 images together.. you can have a sig that is 220x280 in size!!!

do you realized HOW BIG a sig that would be if you mixed two images together!!!

It would be excactly like this:

O_O

Im not saying i want to start doing this, frankly I don't... i just was wondering if you remembered to edit the 2 picture thing or not... because i mean... JEEZ that could end up taking up alot of bandwith...

I was just curiouse that's all... and NO im not going to be taking any requests with a sig this size... it's too bizare and too large a canvas for me to even dare to work with... I enjoy lots of canvas, but if it's like this *devided into two parts* i normally go crazy with that ammount of room, and that's time i'd rather not spend [img]tongue.gif[/img] its twice the work after all...

so is this rule for real or what? A typo maybe? Im a bit flabberghasted and think maybe a few peopel are looking at this rule and thinking that having one BIG sig that takes up the space of both is OK or something, because I know it isn't but many of them don't....

and once again... NO im not going to start producing sigs of this size @_@ its... too... big...

----------------

*sticks to doing what he does best*l
sincereley, the sig doctor...
Old 07-06-2002, 04:28 PM   #2
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, that's twisting the rules if I've ever seen it.
Personally, I interpreted it to mean two completely separate images with maybe a little space between adding up to that size, not all contributing to make a large one,
Old 07-06-2002, 05:36 PM   #3
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

yeah i know, but I like challanging things on the borderline...

for example, i could have gone into the etheral plaine today in D&D with my freinds but i chose to remain on the surface layer and contribute from there [img]tongue.gif[/img]

err bad example... anyway im not really challanging anythign either... it was a simple, hypathetical query...
Old 07-06-2002, 05:41 PM   #4
WillowIX
Apophis

Hey go for it!! Maybe you´ll get banned!! There´s excitement for ya, lol!!

ps. Naah, don´t think so...

[ 07-06-2002, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 07-06-2002, 07:43 PM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

be that as it may, im suprised that a Mod hasn't responded, i havent gotten a PM or anything...
Old 07-06-2002, 07:45 PM   #6
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

oh and i should probably repeat that I just want the answer to a question that was on my mind, i don't want to start trouble or contraversy... and im certainly not going to start making sigs THAT big [img]tongue.gif[/img]

155X255 is the code upon which I strickly abide! *places hand over heart*
Old 07-06-2002, 07:52 PM   #7
Loumistro
Drizzt Do'Urden

Dang and my old one was big. That thing is HUGE.

I had no Idea it was against the rules and reg to have on too big.
Well at least I know that now.
Old 07-06-2002, 08:00 PM   #8
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

well i didnt just size it down to slap your name-tag on it you know... [img]tongue.gif[/img]