Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2002, 02:17 PM   #1
jenkshaw
Welcomed New User

I have the Gold Edition of BG2 and have found all of the special items, but I am unable to find the Robe of Vecna. How do I go about getting this nice mage item? Who do I talk to to get it? HELP!
jenkshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 02:20 PM   #2
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

The robe can be bought from a plane-traveling mage in Ribalds Aventures Mart thingy in Waukeen's Promanade.

BTW:She is near the back

I wish i could spell...
Old 03-22-2002, 02:22 PM   #3
Foo
Dungeon Master

You can buy the Robe of Vecna at the Adventurers Mart.

Deirdre is at the back of the store, and sells the Robe of Vecna along with many other goodies.

You will not be disappointed with the Robe, as it gives you low AC, increased spell csting time, and some Magic Resistance.
Foo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 02:24 PM   #4
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Oh yes. I forgot to ask...

I (unfortunetly) do not have gold edition but i do have TOB installed and such, and i know you can get a patch from baulderdash to get the extra merchants but the guys in baulderdash say you should not download and install it if you have TOB installed because it could screw everything up!

So what do I do?? Please help.
Old 03-22-2002, 03:25 PM   #5
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

uninstall TOB, install the patch, then re-install TOB, that is my guess.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2002, 10:37 PM   #6
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

I have installed them over TOB and I have not seen any problem so far.