Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2002, 07:16 AM   #1
Moni

I met these people in my search for music to play on the page I made for my father's memorial...some of the best people you would ever want to know.

Please, if it is within you to do so in (spite of the fact that it is me asking you to lol), would you visit their sites and sign their guestbooks/feedback forms?

One smile, passed on to another can lead to a world full of happy people.

Pappy's Place
Frank's Jukebox & Arcade

Patriotism-dislikers
Be forewarned that Frank's front page is a 9-11 tribute. he means you no harm!

But please, do go to Pappy's...this man has a heart of gold and I know it would thrill him to have the US residents add a pin to his guest map and for all of our other world IW members to at least say hello in his feedback form. Please Please Please Be Nice To These People!

Thank you!

[ 07-25-2002, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 07-25-2002, 07:19 AM   #2
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*sigh* Oh all right... if it makes you happy... and them..
Old 07-25-2002, 07:22 AM   #3
Moni

hey! Frank's site may be messed up today! The page has frozen twice on me this morning!

Don't let that stop you from saying Hi to Pappy though!!!
Please?!

Calaethis Dragonsbane,
It does! It will! Thank you!

[ 07-25-2002, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: Moni ]

Old 07-25-2002, 07:25 AM   #4
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

you're welcome I guess. Altho how a few words can make a difference... anyway, if it makes them happy... *ahem/cough* yes well... they designed the sites by themselves?
Old 07-25-2002, 07:34 AM   #5
Deathbringer

Okay.. I'll sign. Have done.

Old 07-25-2002, 07:41 AM   #6
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
you're welcome I guess. Altho how a few words can make a difference... anyway, if it makes them happy... *ahem/cough* yes well... they designed the sites by themselves?
I haven't asked, but Pappy told me that his site is what keeps him busy and from the looks of his at least, my guess would be yes.

Deathbringer,
Thank you!

This little piece of goodness towards others will be returned to you all someday when you need it!
Thanks again!