Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-27-2000, 09:47 AM   #1
DailyRich

Okay, here's a question that doesn't involve me being an idiot. When I put in the Bonus CD, the AutoRun starts up no problem, I click through the whole license thing, but I'm never given the option of where to download the files, only where to put the Start menu shortcuts. Then the install finishes. But on the Start menu, there's nothing listed under the Bonus CD heading, just the generic Windows logo you get when there's no program associated with the file. And when I use the Find Files, none of the files from the CD are anywhere on my computer. I'm not really worried about the game guide and the promo stuff, I just want to make sure the NPC and his items are installed into my game. Any advice out there?

Old 09-27-2000, 10:16 AM   #2
Jason
Elite Waterdeep Guard

It automatically finds the BGII install and puts the files in accordingly. It adds a new shop in one of the towns as well as some other things. Other than that it is just full of pics and sounds.
Old 09-28-2000, 02:07 PM   #3
LARS SOLARIN

Hey man!
You will find a new merchant named Diedra(can't spell it) in the adventures mart in the Promenade. She has some cool stuff.

Good gamin,
Lars

Old 10-08-2000, 05:24 AM   #4
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Ok, I understand there is some kind of a soundtrack with the Bonus CD. How do you access it, or is it added to the game? I guess when I read add on characters and items, they were gonna be available as PC's that were created. Hmmmm. Oh well. Buying items isn't so much of a hassle, but getting to the music.....