Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-24-2000, 07:45 PM   #1
Antiar

how do i access the planar sphere; where is the key to the pirates house on the island; did anyone find the third stone under spell hold; and does anything happen when you put the objects into the statue hands?

Old 10-24-2000, 08:19 PM   #2
The_Daemon

Planar Sphere: Find Valygar, need him in your party.
Pirate Lord's home... hmmm... i got in there by doing a series of quests around Brynnlaw and then some Pirate Captain said to go and see him and tell the doorman that the captain sent you (i forget that captain's name).
Erm... which statue?
Sorry that stones question i can't remember...make sure you've killed everything, been everywhere and opened ALL the treasure holds.

Old 10-25-2000, 11:17 AM   #3
ldemon

Hmm ... I found one of the stones, which when I used it on the portal spawned a monster. Couldn't find the other ones tho. The way to spot them was when you tried to put the stones in the gem bag it said 'wrong item type'. Apart from that it looked just like a black opal.

Planar Sphere - Seek out Valaygar
Pirates House - Try bribing the doorman

I carried those twelve objects around with me, but couldn't do anything with them. Can you put them in the statues hands? Damn.

Lil
Knight of the 'oops did I miss something' attitude

Old 10-30-2000, 11:33 PM   #4
Shashae

There are two rooms which have stones in containers (if memory serves). Also if you place all 12 items or was it 11 *shrug* in the right statues you find something else in the box. (an ioun stone and a stone which has a strange power.
the three stones gave me, a Greater Wolfwere, doom armor, and a Pit fiend.