Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2001, 07:15 PM   #1
Eelkram
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi eveyrone,

It's initiation time, it's my first post on this board

Anyway, here's my question. This is my 2nd time playing BG2. I'm currently playing an evil thief dualed to a mage. I currently have my thieve's guildhouse and have done the first quest. I want to try and accept Bodhi's offer, but I want to know if this will affect my guildhouse somehow? I want to be able to keep it and do the quests for it. Does anyone know if I will lose it if I opt to join Bodhi?
Old 05-16-2001, 07:49 PM   #2
Tancred
White Dragon

Hm... I think you'll find, if you're a Thief, Bodhi won't let you accept. She'll decide you're too like the Shadow Thieves for her to be able to trust you.

Tancred
Old 05-16-2001, 07:49 PM   #3
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Welcome to the board.

Sorry can't help with your question, just saying hi.
Old 05-16-2001, 07:53 PM   #4
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I'm lawful/good so can't help. Just wanted to say hi, and welcome!

------------------
O_H_F

Old 05-16-2001, 10:23 PM   #5
Gimlee
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:

Hm... I think you'll find, if you're a Thief, Bodhi won't let you accept. She'll decide you're too like the Shadow Thieves for her to be able to trust you.

Tancred
It is right. They've put it that way so it won't affect yor stronghold. By the way, when I played my thief and accepted Reonal's offer, he gave me the stronghold, but not the short sword of backstabing. Is it a bug, or are you suppose to choose between the sword or the guildhouse?

------------------

See the ravaging effects of smoke!
Old 05-16-2001, 10:43 PM   #6
Eelkram
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the welcome everyone. But like I said, I'm playing a thief dualed to a mage, and I did get offered, and have yet to meet Bodhi in the graveyard. I guess I'll go find out and let you all know if it's possible or not.

I also did not get the dagger of backstabbing, and just got the guildhouse. When I played with my Good aligned party, I got the dagger.
Old 05-17-2001, 03:41 AM   #7
antonius
Zhentarim Guard

Same happened to me - Having being awarded the guildhouse I'm about to walk to it when I get acosted by the little brat and by bodhi's henchwoman. Not actually got around to going to the graveyard yet though, but did wonder about this.