Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-10-2001, 05:19 PM   #51
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Drake, you're in. and Avatar, signing up means that you are ready to fight all the time, especially against the Bardic Threat theat threatens to overwhelm the entire universe! also, it helps to be evil, but thats optional.

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Old 09-10-2001, 10:48 PM   #52
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Being evil is entirely optional actually, I'm Lawful Good. Anyways, you have but the one obligation Sephiroth has already stated. Defend against the Bardic Threat. We're also currently opposing the LH and OHF.

-Jafin

------------------

The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Guardian of Boo
Old 09-13-2001, 03:09 PM   #53
Fellhammer
Dungeon Master

how 'bout me Sephiroth???

oh yeah.. anarchy! \../
Old 09-13-2001, 03:29 PM   #54
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

OK, I get that HADB is inherently evil...

What about the other two?

------------------
"Allright! We'll call it a draw."

"I'm INVINCIBLE! ... You're a LOONEY!"

Dare to dream. Be bold enough to try.

The day we stop learning is the day we start dying!(c)
Old 09-13-2001, 03:59 PM   #55
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
OK, I get that HADB is inherently evil...

What about the other two?

??????????What!!!!!!!!!

We are not inherently evil! We just don't exclude people for their alignments. We accept everyone for who they are with open arms. We might happen to have a couple *cough* evil overlords *cough* and a renegade minor diety or two, but besides that we are no different from any other clan.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
-General George Patton (1885-1945)

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-13-2001, 04:02 PM   #56
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:

??????????What!!!!!!!!!

We are not inherently evil! We just don't exclude people for their alignments. We accept everyone for who they are with open arms. We might happen to have a couple *cough* evil overlords *cough* and a renegade minor diety or two, but besides that we are no different from any other clan.
Oh, my misunderstanding. Everyone SEEMED to be leaning towards evil...hmmm. Maybe I haven't had enough sleep after all.

OK then. Without lying about each other , what does each clan stand for?

------------------

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 09-13-2001).]

Old 09-13-2001, 04:03 PM   #57
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Groovy. so what you are saying, is that all are welcome.....

------------------
If you dont know where you are going, stop spin around three times and then your home.
Old 09-13-2001, 04:14 PM   #58
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

OK, here's the breakdown. The Order of the Holy Flame was, if I'm not mistaking the first clan on the forum. There are very few original members left. You can tell an OHF member by their screen names. They all have OHF after their names. OHF is kind of an elitist organization, mostly due to the fact that most of the members are Ancients. The Laughing Hyenas or LH is a clan of bards. You must be a bard or an entertainer to join. The LH clan is second in size only to HADB. Recently an aliance formed between LH and OHF, and that has been the subject of much controversy. They allied to bolster their ranks in fear of HADB.

I certainly don't want to tell what to do and what clan is best for you. I don't think anyone can do that. All I can tell you is that the clan HADB is one big happy loving family. We have Evil Overlords mingling with Tiax and his minions, we have bi-weekly fluffy hunting expeditions...The fun never ends. I would like to be the first to extend a warm invitation to join our ranks. Do the right thing for yourself and the people who care about you. Join clan HADB.

------------------
"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."

Member of CLAN HADB
Old 09-13-2001, 04:34 PM   #59
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:
I certainly don't want to tell what to do and what clan is best for you. I don't think anyone can do that. All I can tell you is that the clan HADB is one big happy loving family. We have Evil Overlords mingling with Tiax and his minions, we have bi-weekly fluffy hunting expeditions...The fun never ends. I would like to be the first to extend a warm invitation to join our ranks. Do the right thing for yourself and the people who care about you. Join clan HADB.
Did you used to be or are you currently a Recruiter for the military? Let me think on it just a bit.

BTW...If I like , does this mean I can't join clan HADB?
------------------

Old 09-13-2001, 05:03 PM   #60
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Did you used to be or are you currently a Recruiter for the military? Let me think on it just a bit.

LOL!! No, I'm not a recruiter. Just a friend who wants to see you happy, and offering a suggestion that would help you find inner peace. Take your time thinking about it, there's no rush. Just remember that we're here for you.

Here's a few statistics that might help you with your decision.

This data compiled from a recent survey.

-98% of HADB members have more inner peace then any other clan on the forum.

-HADB members are 73.5% less likely to harm small children and animals (excluding fluffies) then any other clan on the forum.

-3 out of 4 HADB members are Eagle Scouts.

-HADB members are 33% more accepting and 76% funnier then any other clan on the forum.

If these numbers don't sway you, you are beyond our help. Now, take your time assessing these facts and may God bless you.

------------------

Member of CLAN HADB