Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2001, 12:55 PM   #11
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Yep, right after you worked your way all the way through it, too!

It's a plot
Treachery

------------------

Old 09-16-2001, 01:01 PM   #12
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Yeah, I still remember the grand old SPAM thread too. I sneaked in and finished her up. *Offers a toast - To the original SPAM thread, that brought us all together*

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 01:08 PM   #13
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I remember! You slid right past us and over the finish line while we were all pausing to catch our breath! An excellent Spam tactic if I ever saw one!
You know, one of these days you should post another one of your stories, I miss those too!

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 01:14 PM   #14
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I remember! You slid right past us and over the finish line while we were all pausing to catch our breath! An excellent Spam tactic if I ever saw one!
You know, one of these days you should post another one of your stories, I miss those too!

Yeah, I know. Real life isn't letting me get any closer to working on it though. My mom is going through her ordeal right now and I am trying to get the house ready for her. It's difficult being confined to a wheelchair. I'm having to move everything.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 09-16-2001, 01:24 PM   #15
Ladyzekke

I understand Tobbin, I know from the past that you are always there for your family. I hope your mom is well? I wish you luck on the moving, I know it can be a long arduous process. Are you still active in the Navy? Just wondering if you may be called to serve.

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 01:26 PM   #16
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I understand Tobbin, I know from the past that you are always there for your family. I hope your mom is well? I wish you luck on the moving, I know it can be a long arduous process. Are you still active in the Navy? Just wondering if you may be called to serve.

You have that in reverse. My mom is moving to FL. She is being kicked out of her house. As for me, I was in the inactive reserve, but that finished up awhile ago. 93 I believe. I would only be called up if they need to draft and I really don't see that happening (not yet at least). With how many reservists there are, it would take some time to get them all activated. I wouldn't mind serving again though.

EDIT: Oops, I think I read your statement wrong. I hope everything goes good in the moving too. I remembered telling you I was planning to move up there and that was what I thought you had meant.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 01:36 PM   #17
Ladyzekke

Oh sorry to hear that about your Mom Tobbin. Yes, I remember now, your Mom lives in NC. They are kicking her out? In a wheelchair??? Well I guess that means there is at least one jerk living somewhere in N.C., what shite! Well that makes the move even MORE difficult, and you have to do it all by yourself? Ack!

Sorry, I couldn't remember if you were still active in the Navy or not. Glad you aren't, cause it sounds like your Mom needs you right now. Yes, we do have quite a good number of reservists on hand, so I don't think a draft will be reinstated either, but, as you said, you never know, guess we will just have to see how things transpire.

------------------
Old 09-16-2001, 02:02 PM   #18
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

congratulations! you know that most dragons are very protective of their treasures.....

------------------

bad homepage
Old 09-16-2001, 03:18 PM   #19
Lioness
Jack Burton

Congrats Tobbin! And thanx for your e-mail about my sig. I appreciate it.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and resident storyteller at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of the Fallen Paladin
Old 09-16-2001, 05:03 PM   #20
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by adam warlock:
congratulations! you know that most dragons are very protective of their treasures.....

Hmmm. Now if I only had some treasures. DOH! Well, actually I do have some treasures. I have all of you on here. Thanks for the support.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL