Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-08-2001, 04:46 PM   #11
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Moni - so you are email less?? I sent you some important email!

Can you get email anywhere at all safely??

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 04:51 PM   #12
Moni

I just tried accessing my E-mail through Netscape & AOL is telling me I am not a member, lol...what jerks...I'll try the version I have set up right now, I know last week I could read & write E-mail I could just not access the rest of the web. If that don't work, I'll have to upgrade first.
Be Right Back
: )
Old 01-08-2001, 04:56 PM   #13
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Balgin! That would be cool for you to do that for me. I'll tell you what; let me draw the "basic" way I want the clam to look (albeit it will be pretty crappy, because my artistic skills are below mediocre) and I'll send it to you. It should help give you an idea of what I'm looking for. I'd definitely appreciate it!

By the way, balgin, did you want to submit a bio for me to put on the site? You can check out author profile page to see what others have submitted...

P.S. everyone, Balgin's new party anectodes & dwarf pic are up on the site now! Make sure to check it out!

The Story Archive
freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2001, 05:45 PM   #14
Moni

I read Balgin's contributions to your site...just as wonderful a second time around! Love the pic!
Slip, I'll send you an E-mail & pic next week...it takes a full 18 hours to set up my system to it's completion & my graphics proggies & plugins are a big part of that.
Not into it today, I have floors to mop, laundry to do & a pot roast to devour!
Moni
Old 01-08-2001, 06:56 PM   #15
freudianslip
Welcomed New User

Ok Balgin, check out my oh-so awesome clam model! That's sort of how I want it to look.. an army camoflauged shell would be super cool.. if you do colors, if not, B&W is fine too

freudianslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 12:26 AM   #16
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hey Slip, Others

Ah, this forum is easier to use. Did I say that, ok, shut up!

Great new hints and stuff...I gotta get off my butt and submit some, so much is in the ol noodle, but been so busy...

Hey Balgin, I know where you got your Dwarf picture. The name is slipping me, but years and years ago my younger brothers and I were really into this RPG board game. You could play a Barbarian (my pic of course), an Elf, a Dwarf and a Wizard. It was actually kind of fun, and had expansion packs. When we finally got to a bigger city where the expansion packs were sold (we had gotten the game for Christmas originally, and my folks may still have it somewhere), the game was no longer being made and that was that.

Funny, that must have been 10 years ago or more, but I remember that stout looking Dwarf. Anyone remember that games name? It was pretty fun.

BTW Slip - You have a new section to make, eh? With save files? *coughs* *ahem*

Peace out

Scronan the Vegemite
Scronan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 03:23 AM   #17
Moni

Scronan, I bought my son that game one Christmas way back, I thought that Dwarf looked familiar!
"Heroes & ?????" (or was that the expansion game with the big 4' x 4' floor map)?
I'll have to call my younger brother & ask as we kept the game stored away for years after we played it to the point where we wrote our own quests for so long we ran out of ideas. I gave them both to his kids when I moved here to TX last year...they were in very good condition & I am sure they still have them.
Old 01-14-2001, 01:07 PM   #18
Moni

Scronan...."Hero Quest" was the name of one of those two games. I am thinking that was the one with the 4'x6' floor map. The name popped into my head when I woke up this morning, lol.
Still have not called my little brother about the actual board game one but I'll do that soon.
Moni

(Back to the top so all the new people can enjoy the site if they are unaware of it!)