Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2003, 05:28 AM   #1
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

Hi

I just finished BG1 with TotSC [img]smile.gif[/img] . The last battle wasn't the most difficult one though.
Anyway - now I know why you can play the game again and again eventhough you have won the 'final' battle

I have just installed DSotSC and made a Half Elf Fighter/Mage/Cleric, which I already have regret. I will start all over and make a Fighter/Mage/Thief instead. This combination -I hope- will be more fun [img]smile.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/greenbounce.gif[/img]
Insane
Old 07-10-2003, 05:38 AM   #2
Lord Brass
Emerald Dragon

Good work fella! It' a bit of a disappointment isn't it? I's still to try DSotSC, so I can't advise you there. Sounds like fun though. Anyway, what's wrong with F/M/C combos? The first time I completed the game was with one of those guys.
Old 07-10-2003, 05:51 AM   #3
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Great job! I don`t understand why will you start the game all over againg. Import this character to BG2 and then to ToB.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 06:00 AM   #4
Jan

[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

Well done Insane!!
Old 07-10-2003, 08:39 AM   #5
Armen
Symbol of Cyric

[img]smile.gif[/img]

will you be soloing your F/M/T? - that's a load of fun - especially when you get the cheetah footwear
Armen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 11:27 AM   #6
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

I am planning on having a party of 4 (incl. myself), using some of the new DSotSC NPC's late in the game.

I want to play offensive, thats the reason that I dislike the F/M/C compared to F/M/T. Having stealth and find/remove traps is better than having the defensive cleric spells. I also plan to use mirror image and shield/armour spells as well. And finally: I like swords and bows

Insane
Old 07-10-2003, 12:10 PM   #7
InsaneBane
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Xen:
Great job! I don`t understand why will you start the game all over againg. Import this character to BG2 and then to ToB.
Haven't got BG2 and ToB yet

Insane
Old 07-10-2003, 03:43 PM   #8
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

what are u waitin for then. BUY IT
Old 07-10-2003, 10:30 PM   #9
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Good job! It's always the sweetest the first time through! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

My first solo just made it through BG1. Rakim the fighter/thief is deadly (and ate Sarevok up in approximately 3 minutes 23 seconds ) IMHO the toughest fight is a cult figure in TotSC. Beaten him once, and I've beaten BG1 upwards of 5 times.
Old 07-16-2003, 11:15 AM   #10
Sythe
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by RoSs_bg2_rox:
what are u waitin for then. BUY IT
Yes BUY IT or if you don't have enough cash then borrow the game from a friend. BG II is so much cooler adventrous, fun than this game. Not that I am implying that Tales of the Sword Coast is bad.