Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2000, 05:53 PM   #1
lombardi

There is an item, easily available, in the game and with it you can get infinite money. No editor. No cheats. Totally within game play. The beta patch does'nt fix it as far as I know either. This means infinite free recharging of any item, buy every toy in the game, never collect tedious minor treasure. Whatever. If anyone is interested let me know. All my friends love/loathe it. However what I would really like is feedback from people who have already played alot of the game. I went to Umar Hills and with the exception of a particular big nasty that killed me about 6 times it was well balanced(I'm in Chap 3). Then I went to the sewers and got slaughterd by pretty much everything. So what I was asking IN YOUR OPINION WAT IS THE BEST (MOST BALANCED) PATH THROUGH THE GAME???
Thanx

Old 11-30-2000, 04:39 PM   #2
Larr2

How can this be a spoiler if you did not tell me what or where it is ????!!!!

Old 12-06-2000, 04:42 AM   #3
lombardi

Just waiting to see if anyone gave a shit. OK tis is it.

Potions of Master Thievery are cumulative. Thieves stores buy back stolen goods. Sell, steal, sell, steal. Use someting big. It's faster(I used +1 full plate). 5 potions of master thievery give your thief a maxed out(about 275) pickpockets. Stealing from any store is like taking from an opened chest(YOU'RE NEVER CAUGHT!). Take all the 1 charge wands you get in Chap. 1 Sell them, steal back fully charged. Same with all the pissy charged rings(ring of Energy is cool when you can use it all the time). Some stores you can't steal from. So I got $200,000 the first time I did it and just bought the stuff. Watch out though, there defintiely seems to be a limit on magic arrows. I stopped using regular ones for a while cause i could. Also there is an inifinite supply of Prismatic Spray spells at the Copper Coronet. As long as you at it pickpocket Rinald's(Adventurer's Shop) Ring of Regeneration. Comes in handy. Hope this helps.

Old 12-06-2000, 02:58 PM   #4
Manifest

no duh fool.

Old 12-06-2000, 06:17 PM   #5
Aegis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Boooooooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggg

Aegis

Minsc could have figured this one out!!
Old 12-06-2000, 10:26 PM   #6
lombardi

Thank God the fish finally bit. OK For you genius types the question is. HOW DO YOU MAKE HOLD "ANYTHING" SPELL AFFECT MORE THAN 1 ENEMY? It can be done. It says so. Nymph's do it. HOW??????