Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2004, 05:14 AM   #1
vesselle
Hathor

Smiley

unlike my previous play thrus, i can't seem to get the Don to sell me the AD. it's been 15 days since i first popped in to chat with him but he still says "we ain't got it". money's no object, as we have over $123,000. we have gleefully murderlized the breeders, tripped with the Shaman and chatted up the Chief and ignored the silly Rattkin who thot just because we're blondes, we'd fall for his silly bank trick.... but still no AD lovin'. in fact, it's all i'm waiting for before i head off to the swamps and i just can't think why he's not got it yet.

*points her finger at Makeba, the leader of the Blonde Brigade* it's all her fault! darned blondes. always forgetting stuff.

V***V

ps: oh yeah, i'm patched with the final version.
Old 04-24-2004, 08:46 AM   #2
Scatter
Symbol of Cyric

Maybe you haven't met the apparition of the Savant at one of the vents or scorched spots in the swamp...you have to, you know, if you want the Don to have "his" bling-thing.
(or kill him, he'll have had it then regardless)

[ 04-24-2004, 08:47 AM: Message edited by: Scatter ]
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2004, 02:12 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

aha! how could i forget that? good thing we're making our way over there just now, too. thanks scatter!

V***V