Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 02-15-2002, 12:39 AM   #1
TAOWolf
White Dragon

EHmmm.... ......
"BarKeep, can you put up this scroll please?"
The barkeep walks over, eyebrow raised, takes the scroll and reads it.
He glances back up, almost hiding his laugh, and says,"sure, no problem", as he walks to the fireplace and nails it next to the hearth.

I Hereby put in this application for joining a clan

My name is TAOWolf, or if you prefer, KayLisa. I am from the distant grove of Manerethean, located outside of the Citadel Mantherean in the Kingdom of Ariandor. My Class is Druid, with shapeshifting abilities that include: cougar, wolf, and horse. My race seems to be in argument at the moment, but let us suffice to say...ehmm...HUMAN for now. I carry a sword called the SpiritSword that was imposed on me around 140 years ago, and have been carrying the cursed thing ever since. When wielding this sword, if used in conjunction with the platinum bracer amulet around my neck, if I kill my enemy, I also absorb his soul into the sword, gaining a measure of his skills for one day. I am skilled in the use of daggers, quarterstaff, broadsword, and the use of amulets and herbs. Because of the curse put upon me the day I recieved that sword, my eyes will glow, especially when upset, getting ready to cast spells, or having extreme human emotion. I can control fire and wind to a degree with the use of certain amulets. My body has in different locations runes carved into it, and they will also glow, depending on the situation, i.e. (danger, emotion, spell-casting). I wear gloves to cover the runes on my hands because they are used for my spell-casting, and a side-effect of this is if I touch someone carelessly with an ungloved hand, I put them into a 4 hour sleep. (which DOES come in handy in certain situations ) I do NOT GOD MODE, and can be wounded, to the point of seriousness and death. I have some limited healing powers with the help of my herbs and amulets, but must rest AT LEAST for 4 hours after doing healing. When in a shapeshift, I will automatically start to heal, but only minor wounds. I have been traveling a long time, trying to find the ehmm.....SORCERER that gave me this cursed sword, so I can RUN him thru with it for the trouble it has caused, but can't ever seem to be in the same place as he is. NOTE: (unbeknownst to my character, this wizard died a LONG time ago, and the sword is what is giving her memories of where he was, so she feels those memories, mistaking them for actual events.)

SO......that is my history.

Thank you for your time,
TAOWolf aka KayLisa

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: TAOWolf ]

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
TAOWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 05:29 PM   #2
TAOWolf
White Dragon

~wonders if anyone will ever answer?~

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 02-15-2002, 05:40 PM   #3
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

BTW, are you thinking of making an RPG adventure which also involves your char???
(Unless that's what you're intending to do in the Tavern by the Creek thread)
Old 02-15-2002, 05:52 PM   #4
TAOWolf
White Dragon

OOC:I'm trying to see if I can join another clan, or be recruited.....if you like, yes, we can turn this thread into a RPG....any suggestions?

OOC:btw, your help would be appreciated in Tavern, to help fight the goblins that are attacking?

Old 02-15-2002, 05:53 PM   #5
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I thought you'd already joined the ORT.... But the HADB will accept you as a member no matter whether you have or not [img]smile.gif[/img]
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 05:54 PM   #6
TAOWolf
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
I thought you'd already joined the ORT.... But the HADB will accept you as a member no matter whether you have or not [img]smile.gif[/img]

YAY.... [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] i'd like to join the ORT......

~whispers: "how do I write that in my signature?" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ~

Old 02-15-2002, 06:05 PM   #7
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well, you could start one in here, it's as good a place as any, I just meant are you going to make one out of the Tavern thread, or just keep it as an RPing tavern?
Old 02-15-2002, 06:31 PM   #8
TAOWolf
White Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Well, you could start one in here, it's as good a place as any, I just meant are you going to make one out of the Tavern thread, or just keep it as an RPing tavern?

i think i'll just keep it as a roleplaying tavern.

um, Neb? I'd be glad to be a member of the HADB, u;m....what is it? *L*

Old 02-15-2002, 06:34 PM   #9
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by TAOWolf:

i think i'll just keep it as a roleplaying tavern.

um, Neb? I'd be glad to be a member of the HADB, u;m....what is it? *L*

Hmmm.... Well, we generally just declare war on other clans and then fight them for a bit till we get bored with it, we then retreat to our castle, we have both good, evil and neutral members in our ranks, of course the good members do not participate in attacks against good clans, unless we manage to trick them [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2002, 06:51 PM   #10
TAOWolf
White Dragon

Sounds fun, how do i join? ............