Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 03-25-2005, 03:19 AM   #1
Vampire

anyone know any sites where ican download the eu nglish patch?

my friend has a fast comp. so i can just copy it over...he doesnt have the game, so noauto-patch

thanks!
Old 03-25-2005, 03:34 AM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Fast or slow comp -don't use the Blizz downloader . I got mine at Gamershell.com although I'm using an american copy.

Luvian had posted some sites on another thread. I'm sure one of 'em has the EU version. IIRC I saw it on fileplanet.com.

Quote:
Originally posted by Luvian:
For those didn't know, today is the patch day.

In my opinion, Blizzard's downloader suck, so here are some alternatives:

-3d Gamers has a couple of mirror. I'm downloading mine from one of them.
-Fileplanet has the patch too, if you don't mind a 3 month queue, or if you are paying.
-Allakhazam Also offer it to their premium members.
-Filecloud has it, but you need to register a free account.
[ 03-25-2005, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 03-25-2005, 05:18 AM   #3
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

My dad is using the Blizzard downloader, it's being so slow. I said I'd find a better one but he was like "If we get it in one go it's ok". Bah, parents never listen! Not affecting my end of the network though, so I don't mind
Old 03-25-2005, 06:30 AM   #4
Vampire

I was wondering if any of u guys have a personal website or if IW can post the patch so we can download it from here faster?