Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2000, 04:05 PM   #1
Mjau

Hi!
Im really stuck in the skullcastle.
Need to find the artifact that the lich guy wants!
I looked at a Faq and it says that i should go to "The room with 4 elevators", but ive been running around for hours in this damn castle without finding it.
Can anyone point out the direction to this room then i would be greatfull?Have i missed some sort of lever anywhere that opens the door to that room?

Old 10-22-2000, 08:16 PM   #2
Neuadan

Have you used the key to go down stairs into the area with 4 sets of 3 steping stones on chains that are raised and lowered by switches in control rooms?? (The area with the Head vampire chick

Old 10-22-2000, 08:41 PM   #3
Mjau

Its 1 door that i cant unlock and its "the vault lock"!(and i cant find the key for it)
Is that what u mean?
Havnt found any other doors!=/
Ive been wandering around in that castle for 12 hours now..must be smth that i havnt done??

Old 10-22-2000, 11:21 PM   #4
Neuadan

The lich should have given you a Key to open the gates right below where you come into the skull castle. Not sure of the name of the key but next time I play I will check my inventory. Once you have this key the room with all the lifts is just down the path. You just have to figure out the lifts (4 control rooms) and then you are on your way (after an encounter with a quest vampire). If the lich did not give you a key then go talk his ear off the NPC's in this game seem to like to hear your voice a bunch before they give up the goods. I will check the board tommorow to see if this helped ya

Old 10-23-2000, 07:14 AM   #5
Mjau

Woho!
I had to listen to his boring stories all over again,then he gave me the damn key!
Thanks mate! =)

Old 10-23-2000, 10:09 AM   #6
Neuadan

glad to be of service