Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)

Old 02-27-2006, 01:53 AM   #1
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

its on Showtime, and I don't know how many of you get it, or watched this series, but it was pretty good. It was basically 1 hour movies directed by a lot of fairly famous horror directors. Pretty good stuff all in all. The first one in the series, and the one about the hitchhiker who kills people versus the guy who pickups and kills hitchhikers were my favorites.
Old 02-28-2006, 09:12 PM   #2
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Man they're always on the sci-fi channel in the UK but to be honest as a big horror fan none of the ones I've seen have really kept my attention.

Tho the one you mention sounds like a cool idea all I've seen was this one with a very unthreatening alien chick and some other one set in and around vegas.

Not all that inspiring for me but then in comparison to some of the stuff I happily watch its pretty standard