Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 06-12-2006, 06:19 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

My god-cat Choc has been sick this week, and I am taking the week off of everything to get our king feeling better. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I AM doing some level work for 14.. Oh man, lvl 14 is using one of the new tilesets from the hak! It's KILLER! (literally)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 06:55 PM   #2
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

I was hoping Muriel's Gauntlet Pt2 would be in the new release...

Also, I was sort of hoping that the gem Muriel currently drops could have some decent properties added to it?
Old 06-13-2006, 12:59 AM   #3
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Here's hoping Choc is back into fighting shape by the end of the week. and tell the kitty he can't go around suplexing Tonka trucks like he's used to doing. *grins*
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:22 PM   #4
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Halaster bumped a very raw character to lvl 12 (nice stuff).

Survival was a priority and I forgot to ask about Choc.

Any news?
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:24 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

He's all better now [img]smile.gif[/img] . The swelling is smaller than a pea now!! So all is fine.. WHEW! I was seriously worried there for a few days.

Now, back to EFU! [img]smile.gif[/img] I feel much better.

Added even more to level 12.. changed around the merchants room a bit too.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 03:40 AM   #6
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Great to hear Z..... On another Note is there a way we can make those flying dragons immune to melee weapons until say half their heath... then they turn into a normal ancient black dragon who can be hit with melee weapons.

Also another idea is makig all those dragon clerics heal their companions as well.

Just to make that area more difficult [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-18-2006, 07:28 AM   #7
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

And yes, I have screen shots of the flying dragons with at least two characters, as well as the (broken) teleporter on Level Twelve, a fairly nice shot of the merchant area inside of Level Twelve, and our good friend the Prismatic Dragon. I'll ship those over to you fairly soon once I finish crying over the fact that upgrading my computer to 2 GB worth of DDR RAM is just not going to happen. *sighs*

I would say for the Flying Ancient Black Dragons... actually, better not say it here. I will take my post to the (one of many) threads involving dragons. For other updates, I have to say that the destroyed teleporter was a nice addition to the area. I thought it was a swift way to remind people there were other ways into and out of the region.

As I am sure you have a whole heap of areas you have created before and never used, I have an idea for them which I believed I proposed to you in private: shard realms. Perhaps one accessible through the Inn inside of the Alternate Dimension (Perdition), and a second one available if you walk straight across where you normally go INTO the Alternate Dimension, into the wall at the end of that corridor (Kalyptein, or perhaps either Erebus or Pandemonium). Sure, all of these names are Bad Karma for the player character, but that is what all those nice and shiny new weapons are for. Then again, there is ALWAYS Nifhelm for the truly brave...
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote