Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 07-12-2001, 08:58 AM   #1
rodimus
The Magister

OK, here my "problem". I imported my party from SoA with all weapons I had just b4 kickin Irenicus ass.
Spoiler:
<
<
<
<
<
<
I just turned Abazigail onto the ground, and I dunno which weapon to use for my 3 fighters!
me (halforc):
dual wield, Profincies in Hammer and Longsword: ****
I got Crom Faer, Blackrazor, The Equalizer, Runehammer, The answerer, Daystar in my bagpack.
Sarevok:
Vorpal Sword (I like it!!!), Ravager, Psions Blade, Gram of the Grief of the Sword, The Wave,
Korgan is easy for me, cause there is only one good axe in ToB and SoA.

Ok, what would you wield???
I still think Crom Faer is the best weapon in the game!!!

rodimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2001, 10:17 PM   #2
Lothar

My barbarian dual-wields the Crom and Runehammer+5. He also has Gram Sword of Grief+5 in his backpack along with Lilacor. I really like the hammers but I was dishing out 34 damage about everytime I hit in SoA with Lilacor.I havent been able to achieve that same damage in ToB. Hardly ever get a critical too. sux
Old 07-12-2001, 10:26 PM   #3
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

make sarevok use the gram sword of greif but make sure you upgrade it with the heart of the damned found in the lichs house in sendai's enclave.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness.

[]####[]::::::>
BlackAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 03:36 PM   #4
Redblueflare
Galvatron

Where exactly do you get Gram the sword of grief? Haven't found it yet?

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Redblueflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 03:42 PM   #5
Seid
Manshoon

For your half-orc:
dual-wield Runehammer and blackrazor.
For Sarevok:
Ravager. Upgrade it as fast as you can. 10% decapitating without save rocks.

------------------
You cannot escape the inevitable.
Seid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 04:30 PM   #6
trux

Max Sarevok out in halberd proficiences and give him the upgraded Ravager - it's a beast and it fits his evil, violent personality well.

The Runehammer should always be in someone's hands. Dual-wielded with the Crom Faeyr, someone could go mass damage.

Someone should definetely be using the Blackrazor. I like having someone dual wield the Blackrazor and Celestial Fury.

------------------
trux
trux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 04:53 PM   #7
Encard
Quintesson

Hmm... I'd suggest dual wielding Axe of the Unyielding +5 and Crom Fayer with one char, and The Answerer and Foebane with another. And don't forget Holy Avenger.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Encard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 05:55 PM   #8
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i have my main character using a custom two-handed sword (you dont wanna hear bout that tho), and i finished w/ Sarevok using the Ravager +6, with the backup of the Psions Blade (for taking out those pesky illithids). and Minsc finished with... upgraded Foebane. this weapon was just too good to go unused, and i just increased his prof. in Bastard Sword.

------------------
Proud member of the HADB. And remember, when you're thinking of giant heads, why not think of the Big Giant Head?
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 08:40 PM   #9
Gustave
The Magister

You get the Sword of Grief off Abhigazil(whatever the name is)I believe. My question is, where do you get the poison head for the flail of the ages and where do you get the serpent shaft?

BTW Rune hammer is awesome!
Gustave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2001, 10:36 PM   #10
Xod
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Gustave:
You get the Sword of Grief off Abhigazil(whatever the name is)I believe. My question is, where do you get the poison head for the flail of the ages and where do you get the serpent shaft?

BTW Rune hammer is awesome!
The poison head and serpent shaft are both in Watcher's Keep.

------------------

"This place will be your tomb."
Xod is offline   Reply With Quote