Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 09-21-2013, 01:13 PM   #11
Sparhawk
Quintesson

Default Re: New shows starting up fall 2013

YAYYYYYYYY OMG OMG OMG......didn't know that he was BACK!!!!

"Between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Arius. There was an age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the world. Hither came Conan, the cimmarian, sword in hand. It is I, his chronicler who knows well his saga. Now let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

"Unleash the Casey!"

"Make no mistake, should you choose to test my resolve in this matter, you will be looking at an outcome that will have a finality, that is beyound your comprehension. And you will not counting the days or the months or the years, but milleniums in a place with no doors!"
Sparhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:43 PM   #12
Target
Red Dragon

Yes, I'd like to see those films, but I know I can buy the DVD for less than going to the cinema, I must be getting old, haha.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. start here next Friday. In the mean time I've been watching Stargate atlantis For my sci fi hit.

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:17 AM   #13
wellard
Dracolisk

Wife and I remember the original tomorrows people on British TV in the late 1970's. My wife was a big fan. Somehow though the trailer does not entice us - typical casting of bland but pretty people.

Hopefully it turns out allright

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #14
Victor von Steiner
Silver Dragon

Watch both episodes of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I have enjoyed them. Have them pvr'd so i can watch them again.
Victor von Steiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 03:51 PM   #15
Target
Red Dragon

Yes, I've enjoyed the first two episodes as well, I hope standard don't slip.

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #16
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Target View Post
Yes, I've enjoyed the first two episodes as well, I hope standard don't slip.
I don't think that's going to be an issue with Joss Whedon at the helm. I'm a huge fan of his work.

I am hopelessly addicted to Castle. I love the chemistry between Nathan and Stana, I don't think they could have cast them any better. I also love the Easter Eggs they put in from Firefly.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:22 PM   #17
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziroc View Post
About theater prices-- yeah.. just crazy.. went to see Riddick.. was ok, but saw it in IMAX and cost $15 each for Donna and I... $30.. we rarely see movies though.. we smuggled in drinks and snacks.. gotta have my gold gummy bears!

its crazy.. a med drink is $4... got a sprite at the market for $1..
I know, movies are ridiculously expensive now to go to, especially with IMAX. When I do go though, I also smuggle in drinks and snacks in a big purse LOL. Mostly if I want to watch a movie, I just wait a few months and Redbox it. I love Redbox, and have a fairly large TV so good enough and a lot less expensive!

Another downside to going to a movie theater, that I have found lately in the past few years (at least in my area), is because they now serve so many different foods (hotdogs, pizza, nachos, etc.), if you get there a little late when the lights go down, you better have some kind of light to inspect your seats. I almost sat down in a nacho cheese spill on a seat last year, so gross LOL. Not to mention the bathrooms....not even gonna go there (of course when I go to movies it is always at 11:00pm or later so maybe that's why!)

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote