Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2001, 07:55 AM   #131
Lord Shield

Hold back the fluffies? I was knighted the Champion of Fluffies by the Queen of Fluffies herself. Do not tempt fate or you shall suffer the same fate as the others (I can't say it here because the other thread was closed by Ziroc as a result - suffice to say it is NOT a pretty sight and involves something called the Uber-Manga-Fluffy-with-)

You are OUTNUMBERED by the fluffies!

Sorry, Cloudy, me brought tone down here - me a bad boy

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 07-23-2001).]

Old 07-23-2001, 08:18 AM   #132
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ha! I leave you for a few hours and suddenly you have another Arch nemesis... oh great! Are you collecting them? LOLOLOL Hmmm...I'm kinda hurt, Jerome *big crocodile tears* I mean...sigh... sob.. and boohoo... One arch nemesis isn't good enough... waaaah..oh woe is me! *targets Jerome's backside with her spelling correct lightning writers spell and voila! Jerome's butt now says "property of Arch nemsesis one and two**

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Cloudbringer, Storm Queen par excellence!

Actually, Tipsy was my original arch-nemisis, followed closley by Rikard.....then all was quiet for a while.... and then suddenly BK, followed by your good self also made the list, and then came Tobbin (any idea where he is? ) and now...*grits teeth*....melusine

And that my little story

------------------
Old 07-23-2001, 09:26 AM   #133
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I'm not included? Am I an ally? or What? Anyone wanna recruit me?

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 07-23-2001, 09:31 AM   #134
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

nah, you're too nice to be an arch-nemisis
hmmm, how about long lost brother?

------------------
Old 07-23-2001, 09:35 AM   #135
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Me? Too... nice???

You are indeed nuts aren't you?...

Where's dear lioness? Have you seen her Jeromito?

Dangit... I feel depressed again... woe is me...

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 07-23-2001, 09:43 AM   #136
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, well, well... what do we have here? I thought Jeromito had this well at hand... but I guess he is outnumbered... put in a lame multipier term... VERY.

Haaay... I can hear the cool breeze dancing and swiping me with their tender touch... oh, how I yearn for someone to touch me the way I envision sweetness and love... oh my God... did I just say that...

And to the peeps in the US... I think, Good MORNING!!!

And my Isabel is now playing with Nightmare difficulty

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 07-23-2001, 09:51 AM   #137
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Me? Too... nice???

You are indeed nuts aren't you?...

Where's dear lioness? Have you seen her Jeromito?

Dangit... I feel depressed again... woe is me...

Hey, you're a nice guy....i'm sure Lioness would agree
And yes, i'm Scottish, and hence insane

Alas i have not seen the furry hipped one for quite a while, but i'm sure she'll pop in later

DONT FEEL DEPRESSED!!!! have some tea instead! Now, can i intrest you in signing up as a Fluffy hunter?

------------------
Old 07-23-2001, 09:57 AM   #138
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Nice... but stupid.

I have thoughts in me, I am intellectual, wise and such, although not as wise as the others here, and yet I make myself sound so... naive... it is weird. Now I suppose people think of me as some wild card lucky to be here or something... what again on earth am I saying???

*have no idea...*

Who... who? Who said that?

And poor me, for Lioness can only, quench my thirst....

As for the fluffy puffy hunty bounty club... I am not so sure... maybe, maybe not... I'll what Mel and the rest has to offer... or where Ms. Lioness stands.

------------------

Yukishiro Tomoe
Old 07-23-2001, 11:02 AM   #139
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Nice... but stupid.

I have thoughts in me, I am intellectual, wise and such, although not as wise as the others here, and yet I make myself sound so... naive... it is weird. Now I suppose people think of me as some wild card lucky to be here or something... what again on earth am I saying???

*grabs Bahamut by the shoulders, and proceeds to slap him across the face several times very hard.*

Now, stop being such a silly bugger and have some coffe

------------------
Old 07-23-2001, 11:32 AM   #140
Charean
Hathor

Trying to recuit the romantic, Jerome? How the insane have become desperate!

Bahamut - don't you let him turn your head with tales of glory, won't happen. The fluffies way outnumber the unfluffed - something like 9 to 1. Thinking of those odds would give anyone pause... or is that paws?

Had to pop in and say "Hey" anyhow - long morning. Should be taking off for the Twin Cities soon - and will find lots of sushi and chocolate (Oh happy day!!! Whoopie!!)

Trucker Punkin Fluffy

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Soul - Finding my life's calling is Bodhisattva
You are what your deep driving desire is; As your deep driving desire is, so is your will; As your will is so is your deed; As your deed is so is your destiny.
The Upanishads