Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-21-2001, 08:33 AM   #21
Killer
Banned User

oh oh Killer runs to his rum minc running after
Old 05-21-2001, 08:38 AM   #22
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

**BK wipes foam off beard, looks at Killer with disgust in his eyes** Killer, I challenge you to a duel. A Duel of my choice. I will wager $100 American Dollars that you can't refrain from Spamming or posting words that cause the forum to elongate and annoy the heck out of everyone. The time frame is one month. Do you accept my challenge, or is Killer the name of that Yeller ■■■■■ cat that sleeps down the street and doesn't hurt anyone!

BK
Old 05-21-2001, 08:39 AM   #23
Killer
Banned User

why cant we have weapons nobody can die in the bar?(you wont get my weapon RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!!!!

death is the way of life KIller
Old 05-21-2001, 08:41 AM   #24
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

a quick suggestion for LS why not put a ward on the door automattically removing weapons on entry and giveing them back on when you exit.

-----------------
tessa walks into the bar orders some evermeet ale (only the pure stuff will do)

------------------

Bruce The Aussie, Camp Barbarian Hunter OHF
jester of LH and Master Beastmaster of the clan of the Kats
Old 05-21-2001, 08:42 AM   #25
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure says all bets are off and gives Killer a smack around the head for good measure.
If you want to spam or duel take it outside.....Where we can all watch in comfort inside

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-21-2001, 08:45 AM   #26
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
a quick suggestion for LS why not put a ward on the door automattically removing weapons on entry and giveing them back on when you exit.

-----------------
tessa walks into the bar orders some evermeet ale (only the pure stuff will do)

Because then I would be out of a job!

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-21-2001, 08:45 AM   #27
Neb
Account deleted by Request

After handing Azure his(Kivan's) weapons Kivan walks over to the bar and orders some Forever Ale, he then orders some food.
Old 05-21-2001, 08:56 AM   #28
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I will make a bet with you killer. You will get banned before me. We wont be far apart but I think I will beat you by a day or two.

------------------
BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!
Old 05-21-2001, 10:00 AM   #29
Link
Jack Burton

Link tells Melusine in a strange language :
"Zullen wij samen een kamer nemen? Dat heb ik nu wel nodig.....

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 05-21-2001, 10:38 AM   #30
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

In the foul darkness, one figure is guaranteed to fumble, fall over, bark his kneecaps and get beaten up by a Kobold....

See his poorly stitched tunic, his cheap cruddy bow, his brightly coloured and gaudy apparel....

note the watery eyes that myopically peer into the gloom, see his milky white skin to which he regularly applies moisturiser, 'cos his mummy told him it keeps his skin smooth and supple...

he is the worst fighter ever, the ineffective bowman from (near the entrance to) the underworld, more likely to run from danger than to defend his honour....

hear his name and wonder at the horrorifying prospect of his genetics, snort with laughter when you see him in his full and glorious inadequacy, tis indeed he, the return of, DONKEYWAN THE INDIFFERENT ARCHER...... (bam bam bam...)