Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-07-2000, 03:03 PM   #1
WARL0CK

I just checked the heuristicpark web site. At the very top of the main page is listed an upcoming patch for Wizards and Warriors! Expected release date is TOMORROW! After an hour or so of digging in message boards I found the following info on the upcoming patch.

It is supposed to address approx 10 confirmed bugs in the game.
Added video chipset support for d3d is supposed to be one of the issues addressed.
The dreaded "GREEN TINT" problem will NOT be one of the problems.

the web site for the patch is http://www.heuristicpark.com

Keep in mind that the only info that I can verify is that the patch is SUPPOSED to be released tomorrow, 12/7/00.

Goodie Goodie Goodie...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. As I hope the rest of you will too.

WARL0CK
Old 12-07-2000, 08:35 PM   #2
emilyh
Welcomed New User

Woohoo!!! Hopefully there won't be all new glitches to fix.

emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote