Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2001, 03:41 AM   #21
Sigmar
Unicorn

Hmm, I think I might start now, you're a gnome aren't you Jr Jansen?

------------------

Knight of HADB and Lady Lioness
Old 10-31-2001, 03:46 AM   #22
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Hmm, I think I might start now, you're a gnome aren't you Jr Jansen?

Huh, a gnome, no sir, just a little human with a very long noose

------------------
JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves

Forest runner and first gnomish demiranger-protector with slightly rougueish tendencies and a natural dislike for Aerie
Old 10-31-2001, 03:51 AM   #23
Sigmar
Unicorn

Quote:
Originally posted by JR Jansen:
Huh, a gnome, no sir, just a little human with a very long noose

Are you sure? You really resemble a gnome.... hey is that a Jansen brand turnip in your pocket?

------------------

Knight of HADB and Lady Lioness
Old 10-31-2001, 03:55 AM   #24
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
Are you sure? You really resemble a gnome.... hey is that a Jansen brand turnip in your pocket?

What the .... What are you doing in my pocket ? Thats my area of expertise. I stole this from my cous, errr, i mean from a rather weird looking gnome.

------------------
JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves

Forest runner and first gnomish demiranger-protector with slightly rougueish tendencies and a natural dislike for Aerie
Old 10-31-2001, 09:36 AM   #25
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Posted by Larry:

Lol!
I have some friends that would love that technique.
They are all the time telling me of strange ways that they have found to work out their problems. This one fits right along with them.
By the way, welcome to our world!
************************************************** *****************************
Thanks, Larry. Glad you liked it. One of my good friends from our college gaming group also lives in Winston-Salem. Most of the rest of them live in Charlotte.
Personally, I am as far west as you can go and still be in the state (even further than Asheville). I live in a small town called Murphy. We are only 20 miles from the TN state line and 15 miles from GA (where I work).

Another method one of my best friends in the group used could be called the "Holy Detection of Traps". He was a fighter and the party was 20+ in levels. They were facing a long corridor that positively "glowed" with magical traps. Everybody was trying to figure out a way to disarm all these traps when the fighter - Lord James (NE, I think) - just grabbed the paladin in the party by the back of his collar and started shoving him bodily down the corridor. The traps started exploding all around them. James was shielded from most of the damage. He also had some kind of Wand of Healing, and he would ZAP the paladin back to full strength after every few traps.

Another example of Cerek's Sage Adventuring Advice:
The easiest way to kill a giant is throw it in a pit full of rangers.

In regards to the other thread started, I don't encourage the practice of tossing "little people" around.

Unless - of course - you're playing a game of Kick the Kobold around the Campfire, then it's alright.

[This message has been edited by Cerek the Barbaric (edited 10-31-2001).]
Old 10-31-2001, 09:50 AM   #26
Byronas

WELCOME TO THE BEST BOARD IN THE UNIVERSE Cerek

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.
Leader of Keldorn's Order