Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-29-2002, 06:05 PM   #1
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey all, just wanted to give you all a quick update. I am no longer working for the 6th largest bank in the USA. I put in my two weeks notice today. I am going to start for as a Title Agent for a title company on 8-12-02. What am I going to be doing? Dunno - but they are shipping me to Pittsburgh PA for two weeks, then Baltimore MD for a week then I'll be back in Columbus OH at the end of August. So if you don't see me, that's why.

Later, all

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 07-29-2002, 06:10 PM   #2
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Cool, Nice To Know How Life's Going For You Every Now And Then.

Cya
Old 07-29-2002, 06:21 PM   #3
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

g'luck dude, hope all goes well [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-29-2002, 06:45 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Good for you Henry! I hope in the end this means you have much less hours, and more money. Hey, you get to travel a bit too, are you gonna try to take in the sights while in PA and MD?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-29-2002, 09:57 PM   #5
slackerboy
Gold Dragon

mabey you'll have more time and not be such a stranger around here .
Old 07-30-2002, 10:39 AM   #6
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

BK, hope this move does well for you! It sounds like a great opportunity. I'm so glad you're away from that self-serving sweat shop! Hopefully you'll have more free time, man.

Cheers,
-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 07-30-2002, 09:13 PM   #7
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

It will mean more $$$ (5K more in base and there is as much OT as I want) and I should be more in charge of what I have to do each day. Basically I'm coming in to learn the business then to take charge as we build up the place (should be 30 person office, is currently 10 due to previous poor management) and I'm looking to learn a lot and make a lot of cash and have a lot of fun. The Owner of the company asked if I thought it would be a problem to have to take people to Golf outings and Hockey games and to go to their place of employment and eat lunch with them. I asked him when he wanted me to start...only thing that could make it better is if they were to pay me to play RPGs and post here (sigh).

I, BK, VOW TO TRY TO FIND MORE TIME TO POST HERE.

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>