Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2001, 02:00 PM   #1
Moni

What is the first thing I hear when I go out this morning to feed the fish? A kitten in distress! I hate that noise LOL!
He was hiding under the neighbor's house across the street yowling while they sat out in their yard chit-chatting and ignoring the sound coming from underneath their house. (did I ever say that I hate people?)
I asked if it was theirs (since I knew their next door neighbor wanted a kitten and might have gotten one, but I knew she was at work so I thought I'd help her kitten while she was gone). No, it wasn't theirs, they shrugged and continued on as if the kitten did not exist. (did I say I hate people?)
I walked over to where the woman works to ask if it was hers. Before I could even say anything, she asked if we were missing any kittens. LOL
I informed her (for the umpteenth time) that we have no kittens, that all of our cats are fixed but that I would keep my eye out for this one and keep it for her until she got off of work. She said she had seen it that morning and had fallen in love with it but that she was late and could not take it home, not to mention that she did not yet have a catbox or food.
On my way back home, it was on the neighbors porch and I asked the girl there if she would bring it to me, not wanting to go into their yard to get it so she did and I brought him home and fed him and packed up some bowls and food for Marge when she gets off work, so all she has to worry about immediately is a catbox and litter. He has a pretty bad case of worms too so we are going to offer to pay for his first visit to the vet if she can't afford it.
He is beautiful...bob-tailed and crosseyed LOL. I hope he likes it over there because all my cats (except for the cuddly Mr. Snuggles) want to kick his a$$!

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 09-02-2001).]

Old 09-02-2001, 02:50 PM   #2
Lioness
Jack Burton

He's adorable Moni!!
I want a kitty! I want a kitty! I want a kitty! I want anoooooooooother one, Mommy, I want a kitty NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

I have been begging for another, but Mom says 4's enough. Oh well.
Thanx, Moni, for sharing that.

------------------

Sword Saint of the HADB Clan
Waitress and entertainer at Cloudy's Cafe
Lil' Angel
Old 09-02-2001, 03:35 PM   #3
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Awww... that's cute.
We can't have cats because my aunt, who lives with us, has two dogs .
We probably wouldn't have enough time for a pet anyway .
Still...

------------------

I am the great Kazara

[This message has been edited by Kaz (edited 09-02-2001).]
Old 09-02-2001, 03:59 PM   #4
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

have too many kittens ....
Old 09-02-2001, 04:26 PM   #5
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i only have one cat, and its almost too much for me to handle...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-02-2001, 05:21 PM   #6
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
One can never have too many kittens. My Tuppence is my baby, in fact, she's on my lap right now.
Old 09-02-2001, 05:45 PM   #7
Blade
Emerald Dragon

AA cats and dogs get along fine if raised around eachother. I have four cats and two dogs all living in the same house. Can you say fur everywhere? We started with only two cats and a dog but one cat adoped us walked right in our dog dore and got to know our other pets and the fourth one my older brother brought home from camp.
Old 09-02-2001, 05:49 PM   #8
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
I once had a total of 12 cats! 2 moms and 5 kitens each. it was quite a hand full. And at the time we had 3 rabbits and 2 dogs. Fun to have that many pets,but big responsiblty.

Hehe but now its reduced to only 2 dogs,LOL!

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Old 09-02-2001, 07:23 PM   #9
Fljotsdale
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Moni - you know how gypsies are supposed to leave signs on dorrs or fences to say the person living at a particular house is good for a hand-out?
Well, I reckon your house has the cat equivalent. It says 'sucker for felines!' ROFL!

------------------

Old 09-02-2001, 07:34 PM   #10
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

I hate when I hear bunny or hazel crying.....

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!