Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 02-17-2003, 03:33 PM   #1
Taran
Manshoon

Hi ive been a big fan of baldurs gate for a while and when i heard that Baldurs gate for PS2 came out i was really exited and even more exited that it was two player ---i love co-op games. I played it and it was ok but the Baldurs gate origanality just wasnt there. Does anyone else feel this way? i beet the game a couple times and with not much challenge...worst of all it had a straight path! and you cant go out in the wilderness and wonder around or get really cool items. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A BALDURS GATE 2 FOR PS2??? and what it will be like please respond with any information
Old 02-17-2003, 06:10 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

It is not unknown for console games to be converted to PC with a fair amount of success. Unfortunately, the reverse is not true. Command & conquer, DooM, Quake - all were converted from PC to console, and none of them were worth playing in their console incarnations.

Also, Bg1 is ancient now, and BG is quite old as well. There is no official development on any of the BG series. If they were going to do the conversion theyd have started by now.

So I doubt that BG will be appearing on PS2 in any form much improved over BGark Alliance. Stick with the PC version.