Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-16-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

Default Ankheg Armors?

I sold ankeg carpaces to blacksmith in beregost. But later, when i tried talk to him, he doesnt ask to make armor for 4000 gold? why? is there a bug? i have ankegh carpaces in my inventory
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 03:28 PM   #2
Kezardin
Elminster

Default Re: Ankheg Armors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoltan View Post
I sold ankeg carpaces to blacksmith in beregost. But later, when i tried talk to him, he doesnt ask to make armor for 4000 gold? why? is there a bug? i have ankegh carpaces in my inventory
This thread may shed some light on your situation.
Kezardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 06:46 AM   #3
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

uh im afraid im hit by a bug

still shopkeeper doesnot offer to make ankheg armors. no big problem tough. I already have 1 ankheg armor from nakshell and 3 plate mail.
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:38 AM   #4
ElfBane
Mephistopheles

It's not a bug. You must refuse to sell the ankheg shell, THEN he will offer to make the armor. If you sell him the shell, he never offers again. The best thing to do is Save before the dialog and try the options. IIRC the first dialog option takes you down the "make armor" path.

Iraq and Afghan fatalities: 6,855 and counting. Silence IS consent.
ElfBane is offline   Reply With Quote