Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2003, 07:31 AM   #61
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:

Despite a big fat ocean between us we're happy
It's only a 12 hour flight away. Just save hard for a couple of months for the airfares and you're set. No worries.

[ 10-12-2003, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 10-12-2003, 09:53 AM   #62
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I wish someone would call me honey buns for once. It would be a nice change from thunder buns.
Old 10-12-2003, 10:04 AM   #63
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Zuvio, not really large kids. They're just on top of the brick wall that everyone else is blocking.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 10-12-2003, 11:16 AM   #64
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

Not an exact quote, but something like "Yes, I have been waiting for you my entire life." This, of course, was in response to a little question I had asked.... [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

You get three guesses who said it, and the first two don't count. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 10-12-2003, 12:17 PM   #65
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Zuvio, not really large kids. They're just on top of the brick wall that everyone else is blocking.

O_o Are they now?
Old 10-12-2003, 02:23 PM   #66
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
It's only a 12 hour flight away. Just save hard for a couple of months for the airfares and you're set. No worries.
A plane ticket from here to there and back again is $1,700. I have to save for more than a couple months [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2003, 03:44 PM   #67
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Congrats LB and downunda [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Hope it works out

Most romantic thing ever said to me? Probarbly "You've become such a large part of me that even the thought of not being with you is unbearable".
Pretty romantic, only it was said during quite a messy break-up [img]graemlins/confuse21.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2003, 03:52 PM   #68
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

The reason I haven't met anyone is mainly parents. They keep me cooped up all day long. For my safety... They don't want me to turn out like a girl who forced me around at my old school...
Plus I don't think they'd let me get that close to a guy... I'm too young, I suppose... Plus I have a chrisma of, like, 6, so I don't get on with people well...

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Old 10-12-2003, 03:55 PM   #69
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
quote:
A plane ticket from here to there and back again is $1,700. I have to save for more than a couple months [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]That's a bit of a rip-off! But couldn't you have got a job this summer? With a reasonably good job you could've earned $1500 in a month.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 10-12-2003, 04:22 PM   #70
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
quote:
A plane ticket from here to there and back again is $1,700. I have to save for more than a couple months [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]That's a bit of a rip-off! But couldn't you have got a job this summer? With a reasonably good job you could've earned $1500 in a month. [/QUOTE]It is indeed a rip off, and the longer i wanna stay the more expensive the ticket gets [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'm usually pressed for time during weekdays because of flying and school, so a job has been hard to come by. My dad is looking into getting me a job with Fed Ex though, because apparently they're flexible with hours [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Plus, i have other means of getting money