Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2001, 04:42 PM   #1
Raige
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The''claw''of''contagion''is''the''last''evil''ele ment''I''need''and''I''cant''find''it.''I''remembe r''someone''saying''something''about''looking''for ''someone''in''a''southeast''c orner''somewhere......Uh''where''is''that''is''it' inside''where''I''found''the''other''ones''or''sho uld''i''feel''like''a''dork''standing'''in''front' 'of''the''gates''to''the''ruin s?
Raige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 04:52 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Raige -

If you haven't met with Ardibren - then you need to go outside the castle, go to the far south east corner and look for a clearing in the woods where you will meet him.

Hope you find him and get your 5th element!!

Wyv

I hate typos!

[This message has been edited by Wyvern (edited 06-15-2001).]
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 04:56 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Raige - I see that you are having some sort of input problem by all the """s that replace the spaces in your posts. Any idea what is causing that?

As a help for those of us reading your posts, insert a hard return at the end of each line.

Thanks! Wyv
Old 06-15-2001, 05:00 PM   #4
Raige
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Raige:
The''claw''of''contagion''is''the''last''evil''ele ment''I''need''and''I''cant''find''it.''I''remembe r''someone''saying''something''about''looking''for ''someone''in''a''southeast ''c orner''somewhere......Uh''where''is''that''is''it' inside''where''I''found''the''other''ones''or''sho uld''i''feel''like''a''dork''standing'''in''front' 'of''the''gates''to''the''ruin s?
uh-sorry-for--the--typos-my-space-bar-is-broke
Raige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2001, 06:04 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Raige - I don't mind - just wondered if there wasn't someway we might help you solve that problem too.

Have you tried removing the space bar and cleaning under it? I generally use a Q-tip with a little bit of rubbing alcohol on it to swab out the area.

My suggestion to include hard returns just prevents the displayed message being overly wide and making it necessary to scroll sideways to read the whole line. No major problem, just would save some time!

Hope you get your keyboard fixed soon!

Wyv
Old 06-16-2001, 07:44 AM   #6
Regis
Welcomed New User

Try alt+0032, it's the (ascii) hex value for space.
Regis is offline   Reply With Quote