Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2006, 11:29 PM   #11
Stormshadow
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This is my first post here, but a lot of the long time posters have travelled with me. I have enjoyed UM thoroughly, but I am incredibly excited to see the news above.
Stormshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 08:44 AM   #12
javan
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
.... You may want to roll up new characters and run through all the early levels of Undermountain again, because this time, events will be different. ....
I was planing on asking fellow Ironworkers for input for a ranger/fighter/rouge build.

Ziroc's thread on new kukris has answered the question of what weapon to dual weild.

The change in the power structures, however, upsets my plans for favoured enemies. I was going to use:
  • Undead - they are all over the place and some are critical immune
  • Elves - Drow - enough said
  • Constructs - those golems are also critical immune
  • Abberations - Beholders, etc.
  • Dragons - every little bit helps against them
Hmmm... I may have to squeeze Humans and/or Humanoid Monsters in that list....

I am also nervously awaiting the hakpack release, Z... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2006, 09:12 AM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the thread, and board, then Stormshadow! Undermountain is a fantastic place to adventure! Lots of great people there and here.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:23 AM   #14
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

I still want to see that artifact I posted up show up somewhere in the new Undermountain... *grins wickedly* It would even inspire me to build a bard character again.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006, 06:52 PM   #15
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

Z, have you finished off Waterdeep for this release? i.e. Waterdeep Castle, some of the shops, some of the houses, Temple of Waukeen etc...

Would be nice to have more of a complete city to wonder around and enjoy.

xxx
Old 05-26-2006, 07:48 AM   #16
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Not all of it. Been working on the content to be done. But what I have left will be easy to finish up. But remember, the docks area is gonna be smaller--cut into areas, and I have 6 areas to do for Waterdeep. And one area is the huge cemeteries "City of the Dead" area. Should be awesome!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 06:27 PM   #17
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hmmmm can't wait. I have just reinstalled NWN so am hanging off to download the new all in one hak and the CEP in one go.

Can't WAIT!
Old 05-27-2006, 08:28 AM   #18
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Few more days.. lol, I forgot this weekend was Labor day.. so give me a day or so to finish up. Gonna enjoy the holiday with wife [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 04:56 PM   #19
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

*grins*
well, that answers THAT question.
some friends of mine were wondering what you did when you weren't doing all of this stuff on the forums. my exhuberance for the module they understand, but they wanted to know if you yourself had something outside of this.
*grins again*
have a wonderful holiday, Ziroc. we already had ours LAST weekend up here in Canada. (victoria day weekend.)
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:11 PM   #20
roddybug
Manshoon

Every time this thread gets bumped my heart skips a beat; could it be today that the hakpak is released. I don't think that I'm alone in this. As to Moz, I remember that conversation [img]smile.gif[/img] Have a great holiday Z, you deserve it.
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote