Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-15-2001, 09:05 AM   #11
Link
Jack Burton

OK. You know Jaheira's quest i guess?? OK:
SPOILER!!!!
Jaheira summoned to the Harper Hold, you need to go there as well. You defeat a nasty egocentric Harper, and then after some time a Harper named Revian will attack you. You have to kill her, and she's got this Halberd.. I dunno what the stats on that one are, but i'll check when i get home.

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 06-15-2001, 09:13 AM   #12
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

It'll be one of the ones I've listed above, a lesser one or a bog standard +1 or +2 Halberd. I've done Jaheiras quest a few times now but possibly never payed much attention to the weapon or its name at the time for whatever reason. The halberd you mention is not called "Revians halberd" as there is no such halberd in BG2, subsequently this is the reason I could not place it. Thanks anyway.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-15-2001, 03:41 PM   #13
Drawde1
The Magister

I haven't got that far with Jaheira's quest yet but according to Infinity Explorer, Reviane's halberd is indeed just a generic +2 one.
Old 06-16-2001, 11:01 AM   #14
Jak_TCM
Dungeon Master

I got the +4 Dragons breath halberd from the underdark. I fought some team of people with ogres, imps, and the like, and the ogre had it, alough when he was hold it, it looked like a mace.
How strange........

------------------
Jak
Jak_TCM@Hotmail.com
Old 06-16-2001, 11:04 AM   #15
Jak_TCM
Dungeon Master

Ugh look at that spelling.
Wish I knew how to edit my posts after I've posted them.
(Is it possible???)

------------------
Jak
Jak_TCM@Hotmail.com
Old 06-16-2001, 11:22 AM   #16
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Click on the EDIT/DELETE icon directly above the word "posted" in your above post, every post has 4 icons at the top. To delete once the post is opened you need to tick the box in the top left and then re-submit. To edit, just change what you need to then re-submit.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-17-2001, 06:23 AM   #17
Sir Jaren Tor
Dungeon Master

OK, could someone spoil me and tell me where Blackmist is?
Old 06-17-2001, 07:59 AM   #18
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Blackmist is a reward from a demon and you really need to be evil to obtain it.

SPOILER
In Drow city during the summoning ritual give the demon the REAL Silver Dragon eggs and you will be rewarded with the Blackmist Halberd. You will also have to kill the silver Dragon to escape the Underdark, but you will also be able to get the human skin armour (after collecting the Silver Dragon blood.) This is from memory but I think it's all correct.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.