Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-08-2000, 07:08 AM   #1
bocajab

I found this talking skull Kankaxx I think that is how it was spelled.
any way he wanted me to find his body parts.
I found one part but were are the arms and legs??

thanks in advance

Old 12-08-2000, 07:14 AM   #2
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

the legs is located in the temple district when you take the rune of the eyeless cult... be careful though... hes one of the most formidable opponents ever faced in the entire bg2..GL
Old 12-08-2000, 07:28 AM   #3
bocajab

thanks but I have finished that quest and I found only one thing that has stopped me from searching more, a door at the begining of the sewers were I was attack by some robbers. I can't get into it. If I need to enter that door then could some one tell me how to open it and if I don't could some one tell me exactly were in the temple districted?

thanks in advance

Old 12-08-2000, 08:08 AM   #4
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmmm... you need to finish the red dragon quest on windspear hills and get the key from the whoever he is again (hes a half-ogre), tolrak i think thats his name, then with that key, go to the sewers and open the door... be careful (again) the place inside is crawling with mind flayers and ultralids...
i know his legs and arms is in the sewers (did you agree with getting the staff of power for the beholder?) to infiltrate the eyeless cult...? i know before going to the wierd temple, you pass by a tomb... hmm... maybe im mistaken but ... i know the ribs is in the bridge district... GL
Old 12-08-2000, 08:13 AM   #5
bocajab

no I didn't agree to get any thing I just killed them.
I hope that does'nt change anything.
thanks very much.

Old 12-08-2000, 08:20 AM   #6
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

then good bye to the talkin head quest... cuz the door on the northern left area of the map can only be opened by a key you get from the high priest, if you accept the quest (forgot his name), try searching for it in his corpse... if you cant find it... then ......... (sorry)
*ps* should have taken the quest, more exp and some nice items over there*
Old 12-08-2000, 08:22 AM   #7
bocajab

I am kicking my self right now but thanks at least I know.

Old 12-08-2000, 08:24 AM   #8
bogus

if you agree to get a rod for the unseeing eye before you smack them you get a key from gaal.. this key opens the otherwise locked door at the north end of the area (outside the cults "lair")..

I have never not agreed since there are some xps in the rodquest.. but if you went down into the "meatcave" area and killed the beholder there.. there is (at least when you do the rodquest) an exit at the south end of the area which will take you up inside the door I spoke of first.. when you come up from the "meatcave" you have the arms and legs to your left..

b

Old 12-08-2000, 08:28 AM   #9
bocajab

meatcace? is it that wierd place that has the unseeing eye himself?

Old 12-08-2000, 08:33 AM   #10
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hmmm... my friend and i,in mplayer, kicked the butts on the eyeless guys after not accepting the rod quest and insulted gaal... when all of them was dead, i tried going down to the dungeon pit but i cant seem too... i dont know if its only me... try it out..maybe it will work...

SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
when you kill the talkin head, you get a nice ring out of him, ring -2 to armor and regeneration every 3 sec... and oh yeah... he is the demilich... to solve the problem there is a post about that here...