Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-20-2001, 12:44 PM   #1
ThomsonJ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

*Warning - partial spoilers*
I've just solved the "skinner" bridge murders quest, I've got the "Silence of the Lambs" tunic, and I brought it to buddy in the Umar hills. He says I need to bring him silver dragon blood. Unfortunately, I've already completed the Underdark chapter and the silver dragon is long gone. Does anybody know the "create item" cheat code for the blood? Or better yet, where the Dragon can be found now? I have yet to find a walkthrough that mentions anything about this quest beyond discovering the murderer.
Please help me! thanx
Old 03-20-2001, 01:16 PM   #2
ShadowUK

If you've got a save before you killed the dragon reload it kill the dragon get the blood and then save it again. Then export your character with the blood.
Get your most recent save file and drag that into your multi player saves folder.
Then import your character with the blood into it. Give it to noe of your paryy members and then save it again. Drag the multi player save folder back into your single player saves and hey presto you've got the blood.......
If this isn't very clear then tell me and i'll try and explain it a bit better.......

If Practise makes Perfect,
And nobodys Perfect,
Then why practise
Old 03-20-2001, 01:34 PM   #3
ThomsonJ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for replying, ShadowUK. Unfortunately I have a dumb habit of overwriting save games once they're a few days old. If anyone else has any suggestions please let me know.
Old 03-20-2001, 03:50 PM   #4
Blaed
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Use shadowkeeper to create the item...it can be found in the BG2 cheats section of ironworks.

------------------
Old 03-20-2001, 03:56 PM   #5
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by ThomsonJ:
Thanks for replying, ShadowUK. Unfortunately I have a dumb habit of overwriting save games once they're a few days old. If anyone else has any suggestions please let me know.
Few DAYS old?? I'm lucky if I have save games beyond 10 minutes!!!

The 'silence of the lambs!!!' armour can only be worn by evil characters. As killing this particular dragon is a truly evil act, you should only continue down this route if you are playing an evil character.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas.