Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-01-2006, 07:00 PM   #1
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Since many of you are writing, finishing, just finished exams this is your exam jokes thread...

A student is having his oral exam and doesnt know anything so the profesor wants to fail him. The student asks for one last chance.
"If I walk on the walls and ceiling will you give me a C?"
The professor is taken aback but his curiosity gets better of him and he agrees to it. The student walks on wall and ceiling. The professor having given his word wants to write a C but the student interrupts.
"If I fly around the room will you give me a B?"
The professor curious again agrees and the student flies around the room. the professor wants to w rite a B when the student asks again.
"If I piss all over you and you remain dry will you give me an A?"
The professor agrees and the student pisses all over him.
"Stop. What are you doing??" shouts the professor all wet.
"Allright then, leave it a B" says the student.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:35 PM   #2
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ZFR:
Since many of you are writing, finishing, just finished exams this is your exam jokes thread...

A student is having his oral exam and doesnt know anything so the profesor wants to fail him. The student asks for one last chance.
"If I walk on the walls and ceiling will you give me a C?"
The professor is taken aback but his curiosity gets better of him and he agrees to it. The student walks on wall and ceiling. The professor having given his word wants to write a C but the student interrupts.
"If I fly around the room will you give me a B?"
The professor curious again agrees and the student flies around the room. the professor wants to w rite a B when the student asks again.
"If I piss all over you and you remain dry will you give me an A?"
The professor agrees and the student pisses all over him.
"Stop. What are you doing??" shouts the professor all wet.
"Allright then, leave it a B" says the student.
Don't show this joke to your english teacher or you'll get an F. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-01-2006, 08:06 PM   #3
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

I've heard an other version of that joke, right now I come home from a party here, it is our "examen-week" where we wear our silly hats, sings silly songs and get drunk... but at least I'm not drunk. [img]smile.gif[/img]
but I will se if I can write that other version of the joke tomorrow... same kind of joke anyway... it isn't just about examen...