Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 07-29-2005, 08:06 PM   #1
Kammesennin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just wondering because of what I had seen recently... am I the only one playing BG1 on the patched version (I believe 1.1.4135)? I had seen so many servers running 1.1.3... something. I have the 1 disc DVD edition and mine comes patched, so I cannot play on these servers, but the thing is everybody back when I played before, had the patched version. Why the sudden change? Is it everybody doing this, or just these people in particular?

Also, if it's only them, I'd like to know if anybody would be interested in playing multiplayer (preferrably from the start with new chars (but if you prefer otherwise, okay), with myself and anyone else we can get. If anybody needs to know, I have cable internet and am in New Jersey (U.S.), so the highest the ping should be if you'r on the other side of the planet (literally) is like 200, which is playable still.

One last question, this is regarding the forum. I just noticed there is an option to "Disable Graemlins in this post." ... what is a Graemlin?
Kammesennin is offline   Reply With Quote