Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 04-19-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
Law
Dungeon Master

Hey Bungleau, how are the misfits doing?

After you came up with the idea, I also thought about making a groups of misfits,

But when I started creating them I noticed that by making a Pixie a fighter the strength was increased to 9 (fighter minimum) instead of the 3 it would have been, and the Oomphaz thief's dexterity was also a 9.

So did that just remove the challenge?

Well now I am thinking I am going to have to play with cursed items.

So...Has anyone made a list of the cursed items and what they do?

Some items, like the Great Sword of Doom do not seem to be bad at all. The only thing wrong is that they can not be unequipped. Other items will cause a slow lose of hit points and others will act like a wasting disease and lose stats.
Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 01:35 PM   #2
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Sorry for the long delay in responding, Law. I'm playing a retro game of Bard's Tale II right now, so I haven't gotten to the misfits.

If you want, you can use the character editor to set the stats to where they should be. That should put the challenge back into it...

I think there's a list of cursed items in the Best Tips thread. If not, do a search... someone has posted at least a partial list in the past.

Keep us posted on how it goes!
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote