Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2001, 12:07 PM   #41
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Clear as MUD, there Memny. Bogwater is clearer...LOL

Well, let's see. So far we know that they have to be fairly close to each other. Seem to be in a related business of sorts. We know that Memnoch and Yorick know each other. Sounds very much like Good Sydney humour at large here.

Hmmmm. A possible psuedonym? A homilie? A pythagorean? If one halved is two holed, is 5 then equal to nothing or is 1 equal to 25? Hmmmmmm.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 03-10-2001).]
Old 03-16-2001, 10:15 PM   #42
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

the knives are out again...
since 'poor' Yorick is feeling unwell, got a bit of a sore throat, oh dear, I thought I would take the opportunity to kick him while he's down...
you have a face like a half sucked mango
a head like a robber's dog
don't worry...just warming up with a few cliches. I shall also have to include that you have a face like a dropped pie
now
your visage is consumed by hideous pockmarks and ■■■■■ weeping sores that remind me of the wake of a volcanic lava flow
your tiny brain is only capable of counting to 2 and remembering your first initial
the trail of putrid odour that wafts around you as you pass leaves bystanders trembling with despair and vomiting in the streets
if you were anymore like a cane toad, a hippy would lick you...but only when he got desperate

so there you have it.
as Bihari said "These gusts of wind searing as tounges of fire..."

------------------

Yea hath Cor Leonis said?
Old 03-16-2001, 10:43 PM   #43
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Call me stuiped but I what does rating 'M' mean???????? It been bothering me since this post started!!!!
Old 03-16-2001, 10:46 PM   #44
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

ok stupid. like the movies - rated M? meaning it may be a little stonger than a disney movie... do you have tose ratings?

------------------

Old 03-16-2001, 10:57 PM   #45
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Leonis thanks...We have:
U- for everyone
PG- parent guidance (some violence)
12- no one under 12(violence and strong langue)
16-no one under 16 (graphic violence, upper body nudity and strong langue)
18-no one under 18 (same as 16 but with full body nudity)

------------------

In memory of a Friend.
Old 03-16-2001, 11:01 PM   #46
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

meethinks Yorick was just trying to warn all that in this thread, anything goes and shouldn't be taken out of context even though he has a pig's liver for a brain.

------------------

Old 03-17-2001, 01:49 AM   #47
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Right. Leonis I guess you had to stick the knee in while I'm incapacitated for that's the only time your lame excuse for a personality has any comparative lustre.

Let me start with your head shall we? Scarey enough to make a warthog freeze in fright this putrid puss filled piece of vomitous excrement is nothing short of an aborted experimental hormone filled cabbage. Unlike a hormone filled cabbage, nothing fills your head, and it bewilders me that any coherant sound escapes it's vacuous void whatsoever. Calling you stupid would be a compliment.

So, pencil neck, I shall not even bother with descriptions of your breath, so foul it makes Chernobyl seem like a perfume factory. The noxious vapours that escape whenever you dribble out any garbled utterance is enough to make even the lice that reside in your teeth pass out.

Needless to say the virus I caught is probably related to you - you are after all a parasitic, fungal based, urine soaked, viral strain of such unimportant impotence that... I don't even know why I bother. Can you read this Leonis? Can the empty cabbage comprehend such mysteries as speech and thought. I thought not.

I shall leave you then to wallow in your own dribble, monkey boy.

I don't like the cut of your gib.

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-17-2001, 04:12 AM   #48
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Gabriel, sorry about Leonis rudeness toward you. In his barbarism he mistakes innocent bystanders for foes and attempts to communicate aggression in his primitive manner. Pay him no heed.

------------------
FAIR DINKUM!
Old 03-18-2001, 03:46 PM   #49
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

dear turd, you are like a monday morning.

------------------

Old 03-18-2001, 03:47 PM   #50
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

ooh! that's got to hurt!
a fart upon yorick.

------------------