Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 07:54 PM   #91
Tobbin_OHF

I don't really think that Jerome meant to say Flaming. He meant keeping the grand adventure alive. LOL. As for Cloudalicious, I think she was referring to some of the other things we were talking about doing to NazGhoul. Not really that she meant flaming people. I could be wrong here though, as I am wont to do from time to time.

Old 02-20-2001, 08:05 PM   #92
RAISTLIN

Well maybe i missed it but amrisaels response did not seem overly harsh to me. I thought of it as just another role play and i have never been offended by a roleplay.

Is there really any hurt feelings here?? If so please remember big boys don't cry when they get whacked in the face.....they bleed, they take a large guzzle of favorite tipple and they go back in and KICK SOME ASS!

Toughen up boys (and gals). Or I'll tell your momma!

Old 02-20-2001, 08:35 PM   #93
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Nameless Flamer? No, I wasn't. But if anyone wants to clue me in, I'm listening..er reading!

Tempest
Old 02-20-2001, 10:47 PM   #94
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Trust me Cloudadjudicator, you don't want to know
Old 02-20-2001, 11:00 PM   #95
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok if you say so O Wise and Wonderful Namer of the Queen

CloudFire
Old 02-21-2001, 12:48 AM   #96
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Well this topic is getting long and it has a strange title due to the last crash, so I will start a new one and link the 2.

link here

ok
Old 02-21-2001, 10:59 AM   #97
Tobbin_OHF

It's a long and touchy subject. I wasn't here then, well, I don't think so anyways, but they've been talking about that one for a long time. JEEZ. LOL

Old 02-21-2001, 04:12 PM   #98
Maestro
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, first of all, NazGhoul, you are a disgrace to your name. The Naz'gul, The Black Riders of Sauron, Bearers of the Nine Rings, are true figures of menace and and evil, while you and your pathetic band are nothing more than a mildly interesting (and might I add, foul smelling,)spectacle of fools who fear the light and the truth it brings. Those who seek to conquer death and live beyond the grave are unnatural cowards, who can never rival the true beings of Light and Truth. As but a humble paladin, I scorn your promises of power, and spit upon your unnatural servants. As of now, I am allied with the Order Of the Holy Flame, and you shall be destroyed by its unquenchable fire.

So Sayeth:
Dan, the Overly Verbose and Wordy
Old 02-22-2001, 05:19 PM   #99
NazGhoul

your flesh will be torn from your limbs and your blood will be drinked. you dont know a nazghuols true power do you? no matter how long you live or fight or worship, death will always come to you... may my claws ter your skin appart and may your temples be burned!
the bonedagger is waaaayyyyy to powerfull for you.

Old 02-22-2001, 06:56 PM   #100
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

back for more are you?