Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2001, 09:07 AM   #1
Erekose
The Magister

Out of all the CRPG's everyones played what are the most unusual bugs or gliches that they have encounted? I recall in POR the arrival of the Griffin avatar (detailed in the POR2 site under ahh the memories) and the mysterious "bags" that would appear if you keep dividing arrows in the game. A bag that could strike your foes for hundreds of points damage.....

------------------
THE RUNES ON THE SWORD ARE THE WORMS THAT ARE WISE
THE NAME OF THE SWORD IS THE SAME AS THE SCYTHE
Erekose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2001, 12:16 AM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, i tend to keep my games bug-free so as to keep my blood from boiling, and this isnt really a 'good' bug, but its still one never the less...
well, the first one is the one with my power source on my old comp. this surely wasnt my fault completely, despite the fact that i used to kick my comp around every time i got angry at a game. it didnt have to reject the second one!
and of course, the infamous WindowsME bugs. sooo many of them, but ill just mention one here. while playind Diablo2, im all the way to diablo and working on the second seal. however, my comp decides to give me ultra lag, and i cant see whats going on. it gets all choppy and crap. so i leave and decide to join a Hell level game, but stay in Act1. well, i found a large group of enemies and lost all my experience trying to get my crap back!

------------------
With each kill, I grow wiser, and with added wisdom, I grow stronger. Does anybody have any idea what this means?
SSJ4Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2001, 04:31 PM   #3
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

At one point, i was playing delta force and the game suddenly quit.
Next thing i know im on the desktop with the resolution raised so high i coudnt reach any of the menus i needed to change it.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2001, 04:26 PM   #4
Redblueflare
Galvatron

I was playing Diablo II on Friday, and just got off battle.net. I quit the game and suddenly the entire computer restarts all on it's own! I had no idea why it did that. The next one is quite common. It's the blue screen of death. Otherwise known as the fatal expression.

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Redblueflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2001, 12:28 PM   #5
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I get a lot of glitches on my computer, here are two:
1) The computer crashes whenever you kill a wyvern. Very fun, it gets you used to saving before you travel, you might meet one.
2) This isn't the most unusual, but the most annoying glitch ive encountered: computer needs six tries (at least) to read a CD. Of course, thats probably because of my CD-drive, so it doesn't really count...
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote