Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2004, 10:29 PM   #41
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Wendy, HUGS and lots of love...I wore the locket you gave me! Everything was beautiful and I remember bits of the wedding...I think.... LOL *shakes off dazed look*. We only just got back from the honeymoon.

Hi all! Don't have alot of photos back yet, but I posted one pic a friend in the wedding party took! CLOUDY and NACHT- Married!

Gonna go watch our wedding video with my new hubby, but I'll come back later to post and chat.

Thank you everyone...your good wishes and congratulations are much appreciated!

[ 05-22-2004, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 05-22-2004, 10:33 PM   #42
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
Hey Cloudy, as I told you in my PM, I hope you and your hubby have a great time, and a happy life. Its something you'll always cherish.

Congratulations, and BTW, was Choc 'best cat' ? He had the ring on a pillow eh? hehe...

Anyway, we gotta see the photos as SOON as possible, ya know.

Dan
LOL, of course he was! But you didn't tell me that cat liked champagne...

Your pm was very sweet, Dan! And it warms my heart to see all the other married folk talking about their own weddings and happiness! Congrats T-D-C!!

Psst, Z, I posted a pic (link above) and will send more as I get them!

[ 05-22-2004, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 05-22-2004, 10:39 PM   #43
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

It is a wery nice pic there Cloudy we wish you and Nach the best!!

[ 05-22-2004, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 05-22-2004, 10:40 PM   #44
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

So glad everything went well Amber [img]smile.gif[/img] Now you have to choose a wedding photo to put in the locket (use a jeweler to do it!). Big *HUGS* to the both of you, glad yall got back OK and had a good time. Post how your Honeymoon went when you get a chance sometime next week (not rushing )

[img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 05-23-2004, 12:28 AM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
So glad everything went well Amber [img]smile.gif[/img] Now you have to choose a wedding photo to put in the locket (use a jeweler to do it!). Big *HUGS* to the both of you, glad yall got back OK and had a good time. Post how your Honeymoon went when you get a chance sometime next week (not rushing )

[img]smile.gif[/img]
Will do, Wendy! (The pic and the posts later! LOL) We had a great time this week and I think I'm going to like the married life. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2004, 10:35 AM   #46
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Cloudy thanks for the picture looks great you look so happy. Or may be it was the booze that gave you that glow. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Either way once again enjoy the married life.
Old 05-23-2004, 10:46 AM   #47
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

you guys look so happy [img]smile.gif[/img] hope you all the best..again..and like LZ said send more info...no rushing on my part either and the dress is so beautiful, just remember one thing about married life, there will always be ups and downs, just think of the good times when it gets rough, and it will be the sweetest life you know [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2004, 10:55 AM   #48
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Yes stormy I agree durning those down times I just give the wife the remote and everything is good again. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2004, 11:18 PM   #49
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ok, as promised! Here are a few from the wedding and the honeymoon. We went to the Poconos (a resort called Cove Haven) for our honeymoon. The suite had a 7ft champagne glass whirlpool tub, private heart shaped pool, sauna and massage table and a fireplace in the living room area. It was FANTASTIC! Nacht and I kinda hated to leave the place... LOL!

We took in a comedy act at the club one night (we won't mention that Cloudy and her hubby imbibed several very deceptively fruity drinks full of alcohol and tottered out to the shuttle... ), took a horse and carriage ride, played mini-golf, pool and several other games and basically just enjoyed ourselves immensely!

PICTURES ARE HERE!
Old 05-24-2004, 10:30 AM   #50
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I think it might be time for me to take a second honeymonny that place looked so beautiful! you guys had a great honeymoon [img]tongue.gif[/img] hope you guys had a fun time. have a great life cloudy and natch