Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2003, 05:25 AM   #31
HammerHead
Zhentarim Guard

Best of luck.

C
Old 09-03-2003, 06:35 AM   #32
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

All the best [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 09-03-2003, 05:21 PM   #33
Gammit
Elminster

Best of luck to you, Cerek!
Old 09-04-2003, 09:31 PM   #34
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I went to see the surgeon again today for my pre-op history and physical. If anything, he put my wife and I even more at ease about the surgery. He was very calm and confident in his demeanor, but also very straightforward about what complications could occur. Of course, I've literally lived through the "worst case scenario", so it isn't like there are any surprises left for me.

According to the doctor, the surgery itself shouldn't take more than a couple of hours at the most - and may only take 1-1.5 hours. He also thinks I may be able to leave the hospital after just 5 days if things go well.

If things don't go well, then it will mean a second trip back into the O.R. to put everything back the way it is now. Not a pleasant option, but one that I've been through before.

Thank you so much for all your prayers, thoughts, and support. I sincerely appreciate the kindness each of you has shown.
Old 09-06-2003, 02:44 AM   #35
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey everyone, let's keep this up on page one till next week. His surgery is Monday (two days from now). [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2003, 02:55 AM   #36
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

not news I wanted to return to, but I wish you the best of luck, and maybe someday in the uture I will be coming to alanta, now that I am getting over my fear of planes, but until then, hope everything goes great [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2003, 09:30 AM   #37
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Hope it all goes well Cerek! And that your recovery is swift and as painless as possible
Old 09-06-2003, 11:24 AM   #38
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

OK big guy you take care and when you return we'll tear the Undermountain A new Tail!
Just take it easy and heal up. My friend in cailfornia had the same surgery about 6 weeks ago (At least it sounds like its the same one) and is doing really great now. He says that he is better off now than he has been in the last 25 years best of all, he says is no more bags to change or clean out.

So hurry and get well we are going to need you and your Barbarian battle mage to help kick Big Reds Butt on level 9. Take care and Good luck.
See you in the Undermountain.
Old 09-06-2003, 08:28 PM   #39
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
OK big guy you take care and when you return we'll tear the Undermountain A new Tail!
Just take it easy and heal up. My friend in cailfornia had the same surgery about 6 weeks ago (At least it sounds like its the same one) and is doing really great now. He says that he is better off now than he has been in the last 25 years best of all, he says is no more bags to change or clean out.

So hurry and get well we are going to need you and your Barbarian battle mage to help kick Big Reds Butt on level 9. Take care and Good luck.
See you in the Undermountain.
No more bags to clean or change out - yep, that sounds like exactly the same thing I'm having done. I'm glad to hear your friend is doing so well...hopefully I will be doing just as well this time next week.

As for Undermountain, you can probably expect to see me there more often in the next few weeks as I recover at home and try to fight off cabin fever.
Old 09-06-2003, 08:48 PM   #40
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Sorry I hadn't said anything in this post yet Cerek, I wish you luck and I hope you have a quick recovery. Hey, I'll even send you some ice cream afterwards if you want